“Perfect and wonderful”

Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Park City, United States
“Perfect and wonderful”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We really enjoyed staying at this property. We felt like royalty and each of the staff members made us feel special and important. Beautiful surroundings and beautiful hotel. We came for a romantic get away and received it. We used the shuttle into town and it was convenient and the driver was nice and very knowledgeable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Visited the spa here on girls weekend. I would give it 4 out of 5 as the treatments were very good but it is very pricey and I didn't feel like the amenities were as nice as a lot of spas I've been too. It was hard to find a place to relax if you weren't in a treatment room and my shower didn't have hot water. Still, it's a lovely spot, we enjoyed the pool, the food was delicious and the treatments were very good.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed up at the Waldorf for our Anniversary. Picked this hotel because it was the only 4.5 star in PC and thought it would be very relaxing. Hotel was nice but I was a little let down. Room was ok, surprised their bathroom had a shower/tub combo. I'm guessing their giant suites are a bit nicer but you'll be paying a lot more for that. Our window looked out over construction and no balcony.
If you stay here ask to look out over the pool, that would be a better view I'm sure.
Overall it's an okay hotel... I would opt for the Montage at Deer Valley next time.

• Stayed August 2014
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a response for The Waldorf Astoria in Park City. Please know that our aim is to exceed our guests expectations. The construction around our resort will result in a beautiful new golf course that will be complete in the next few months. Please contact me personally. I'd be happy to assit you with booking a return trip to Park City after the golf course is complete.

Kerry Hing
435-647-5501
New York, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel amenities are top notch. The staff and service is excellent - very responsive and always willing to assist. The rooms are well appointed with high-end furnishings. The hotel is very well-located between Main Street and the Utah Olympic Park - with hourly shuttle service available to and from Main Street.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 August 2014

After speaking to the General Manager after our disappointing visit in January, my family was invited back to stay at the Waldorf once again. Our experience this visit was much more pleasurable. The staff (especially the valet staff) was attentive and well trained. Our room was very comfortable, clean, and convenient amenities were provided. This stay was what I had expected from my first visit. My family was happy we returned to this resort and Park City.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Provo
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My WIFE and I say d here for our first two nights after being married. We debated whether Park City was "remote" enough since we're from Provo, Utah. But being at the Waldorf, we felt were in a completely different world. The luxury and service presented was remarkable. We were greeted warmly at the door where they took our car and completely unpacked our car for us and brought it to our room, this included unloading the mountain bikes. We loved every minute of our stay. The rooms are well lit with conete control on amount of lighting, the TVs had great movie channels and HD. The balcony had a great view of the value and big windows to let light and fresh air through. The kitchen was incredibly nice and very well stocked, with an ice maker for our cooler when we left. Hat a place to start off a honeymoon. We'll definitely be going back, worth every penny.

• Stayed August 2014
portland, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

take care to avoid a room on the second floor on the same side as kitchen...especially in the summer months when the kitchen fan is left to run all night long. the noise and smell in the room can really be a bad experience, especially for the price you would pay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Daniel K
Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Hearing directly from guests is important as it tells us what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve. I hope you will accept my most humble apology for the unfriendly service and for the other issues and frustrations you experienced. I will promptly take the steps necessary to correct the problems you have brought to my attention. I am confident that if you return to our hotel, you would have a much improved experience. If I can be of assistance in booking a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me at 435-647-5501.

Kerry Hing