We loved out stay at the Waldorf Astoria. Our room was very clean and tidy. The chocolates left on the night stand at night were delicious. The hotel grounds are very pristine and we felt like we were tucked away in the mountains. The food at the restaurant was very very good. Unique and delicious. Our waitress was very kind in giving us a more detailed description of the menu as well. The hotel treated us with extra unexpected kindness--like removing the extra $35.00 hotel fee when they overcharged us on the room. Both the overage charge and the hotel fee were removed immediately and we left thinking, "we will be coming back here for sure". Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, bedfinder AG, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah