Just returned from the Sundial March 25, 03. The property is considered ski-in/out. I beg to differ. The lift is on the other side of the property and had to HIKE to the lodge. The Suite we had was nicely appointed with kitchenette. Toiletries and coffee were provided. We went to town for groceries which saved us lots of money versus very pricey lunches (family of 4 --50$!!). The "plunge pool" was not a pool at all. It was more like jacuzzi and smaller jacuzzi next to it. Always packed with aching adults and energetic kids. The only plus was our room had it's own jacuzzi. Needless to say, we used that instead. The staff upon check-in was less than enthusiastic and could use some hospitality training. The maid service was good but had trouble communicating (none spoke english). PILLOWS WERE HORRIBLE. Not everyone enjoys a down filled pillow. Requested another pillow but all were down filled. Jury still out as to whether or not we would go back. Scenery is awesome. Didn't care much for people of Utah. Colorado is where our hearts are. Good Luck!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Canyons Resort and just steps away from the Red Pine Gondola, the Sundial is a perfect blend of classic mountain lodge architecture and metropolitan style and sophistication. Choose from our many hotel rooms, studios, 1- and 2-bedroom suites, and even 2-bedroom suites with additional sleeping loft and extra bath. All rooms feature relaxing oversized jetted tubs, and all suites come with full kitchens, warm fireplaces, sofa sleepers, and private balconies to take in the mountain air and sweeping views. This property also offers unparalleled convenience, being positioned directly above and around the stores, restaurants and ski shop of the picturesque Canyons' Resort Village. Guests also enjoy the heated outdoor pool, rooftop hot tub and plunge pool, complimentary underground parking, and much, much more. Additionally, our complimentary winter shuttle service transports guests within the Canyons Village area and to Historic Main Street, where the most popular boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and nightlife can be found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Lodge At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel Park City
- Sundial Hotel At The Canyons
- Sundial Lodge At Canyons Village Park City, Utah