“I love this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Park City Grand Tour from Salt Lake City
Ranked #1 of 95 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Deer Valley Resort is a skiers only resort located in the historic mining town of Park City, Utah. Rated the number #1 ski resort in North America for an remarkable FIVE years running by the readers of SKI Magazine, we never stop striving to better our guests' experience. We offer complete vacation experiences from planning and vacation rental services through our Lodging & Reservations department to ski school, on mountain dining and summer concerts and chairlift activities.
Nashville, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I spent several days skiing in Park City recently. My first day was at PCMR which was ok. The next 3 days I skied at Deer Valley and it was better on every level.

The service at DV is second to none. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. The mountain hosts are all over the place ready to answer any questions. The food is some of the best you are going to get any mountain in the US. It and Beaver Creek are the 2 best I think for on mountain dinning while skiing.

The terrain does have a lot of groomers and great cruisers but they also have a decent selection steeps and trees. The mountain is well laid out and easy to navigate. I had no problem getting from one side of the ski area to the other quickly and without having to look at a map a hundred times. It may be a few dollars more for a ticket but the slopes are less crowded and better maintained than just about anywhere else. I can't wait to go back!

Anchorage, Alaska
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“One fine, classy ski resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

While skiing a week. and staying at Marriott's Mountainside at the Park City ski area my two 30's sons & 6 year old grandson decided to treat ourselves to a day of skiing & a fine ski slope lunch at Deer Valley. Again the slopes were groomed wonderfully and the ski staff was super helpful & friendly. There is no doubt that Deer Valley has the best on mountain food of all. It was expensive, but delicious. I had a large bowl of beef chili that was as good as any I have ever eaten anywhere, a gourmet piece of carrot cake & a cup of coffee. The only downside was the $19. total with taxes. I will return, as a skiing day there is always a great day. It was curious that this luxury resort was still using old fashioned clip on paper tickets !

Danville, California
“Dry Snow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

The best snow I have ever skiied. We stayed in a ski-in ski-out lodge next to Deer Valley. Wasn't crowed, people friendly!

Visited January 2014
San Angelo, Texas
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Limited terrain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Skiing at Deer Valley is great for cruisers, but as far as much variety in bumps or challenging terrain, not a lot to offer. And the exclusion of boarders makes it very difficult for families with older children. 50% of our family boards and to ski here means splitting up which is not fun when you are seeing each other for the first time in a year. IN addition, there are only 2 lifts to get you up the mountain where you can spread out. Waited in line for over an hour in the morning because one of them was not operational. Not a great way to start the day!

1 Thank dancinggoats
Chicago, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“High-end skiing at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Loved the smiles on every face I encountered. The most helpful staff I have ever experienced from any brand anywhere.

1 Thank bobo7367