“Compliments to the Chef!”
Review of Riverhorse on Main

Riverhorse on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverhorse on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Directly adjacent to the transit center
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Every morsel I put in my mouth was delectable! Started with Oysters Rockafeller and the oysters melted in my mouth. Next was the special, Lobster with a butter reduction sauce, and a 7oz. filet in a wine reduction sauce. This was served on top of garlic and herb mashed potatoes and asparagus. All was so wonderful! To finish the dinner I had the Frozen Rhubarb Soufflé. It was served with a lemon sorbet and strawberries. The rhubarb soufflé was so smooth and creamy, I couldn't stop eating it!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The best food and service I have had coupled together in a long time!!!! My date had salmon, I had steak. Both were prepared to perfection. Presentation was excellent. Our waitstaff could not have been more attentive if we were their only table. (We were not),

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Trout was best piece of fish I have had in a very long time. I ordered the halibut and thought it was tough. Not sure if it was just me. Anyway, I got the trout and it was sublime. Great place for dinner with my wife.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The menu was great and we enjoyed the service. The place was a bit loud but tolerable; and the piano player was great. Our food was outstanding, the trio of wild game was tasty and you must have the chocolate lava cake if you have any room for desert.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our dinner. The service was great. The food was outstanding. The trout with pomegranate and pistachio was wonderful. The best I have had in Park City.