“Family value and fun on Main Street”
Review of Flanagan's on Main

Flanagan's on Main
Ranked #28 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A true local's pub where friends gather for good food and drinks in a warm and comfortable environment, everyone feels right at home at Flanagan's Irish Pub & Restaurant. We offer authentic Irish fayre, premium beers and spirits, with menu selections ranging from traditional fish and chips, Shepherd's Pie, bangers and mash, and corned beef and cabbage.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The go to family restaurant (pub) in Park City. We were greeted by a wonderful staff that indeed catered to our every need. Sat in a "snug" and the kids loved playing the board games pre our meal showing up - great traditional irish selections - highlight was the Irish Stew, close second was the Shepards Pie. Took a peak downstairs which had live music - single crowd was having at it. Historic building details some fun old town history. Don't miss it. Service and food was really great - reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am never disappointed visiting Flanagan's and there is nothing better after a hard day of skiing than to sit down to this very authentic and yummy corned beef and cabbage,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

decent authentic Irish pub food. The leak and potato soup was flavorful and full of leeks. My bangers and mash likewise had a real uk flavor and I should know:-)
My kids were welcome.
Now the down side, sports bar style tv's everywhere and if that we're not enough a sports commentary over the PA. Loud but completely dwarfed by the clientele, maybe they were all movie stars given the location, but way to raucous sports fans for me.
Then there was the bill, a bit overpriced for me but again that's the location I guess.

1  Thank DhyanSargam
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

In Park City for the day and we wanted something warm and tasty. I had the pub burger but went with the soup instead of fries. The soup was really delicious, potato and leek, creamy but with plenty of veges.

My companions had the corned beef and cabbage, the whiskey chicken boxty and the corned beef sandwich and everyone enjoyed their meals.

The staff were friendly and helpful and it was reasonable priced.

Sit in the front so you can people watch.

1  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ok I took the leap and went back for trivia night. What a great time. 2 cute gals holding court with well thought out and managed trivia with great prizes while everyone enjoys their food and beverages… This pub is the real deal cannot tell you how much fun we had. FYI place was standing room only.