“Great tri tip”

Ranked #61 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We're currently closed for the season until May 25, 2017! For more information, Savor The Summit event visit our website.
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I ordered a tri tip (steak) salad and a tri tip BBQ sandwich. Both were great including side dishes of garlic grilled string beans and coleslaw. Our server Connor 800-652-9626was very pleasant and very accommodating. After the chair lift and a hike this was a great place to relax and cool down

There are newer reviews for Bandits Grill & Bar

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw. I look forward to it every year on my vacation to Park City.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Seemingly marketed as a BBQ restaurant, Bandits Grill and Bar isn't. It is, however, good quality meats finished over a wood fire for a decent, natural smoke flavor.

Service was very good: quick and friendly. Prices seemed quite steep and reflected the tourist nature of the town. Wife and I split a 3 meat platter (ribs, wings and beef) which typically would be more than enough food, although it fell short of the nearly $30 price tag. It did seem that other folks entries were a little better portioned though.

Overall I'd recommend based on the quick and friendly service, cold beer and interesting atmosphere. Just about anything is good after a long day of skiing, am-I-right?

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We decided to give Bandits another try while staying in Park City. Sadly, nothing had changed. Although the service is great, the food is less the appetizing. Blah is the only word that comes to mind. We paid a hefty price for a very unsatisfying meal. Time to train some new chefs, Bandit Owners!

1  Thank Loxeygal
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Place was extremely crowded with long wait and price - over $150 for my husband, me and our 9 year old son was way too much for the quality of food and the way it tasted.

1  Thank Natalia M