Everything about the St Regis Deer Valley experience is perfect. From check-in to check-out and beyond my husband and I felt like every need was anticipated and well taken care of. We traveled with our infant son and everyone bent over backwards to make our stay the pleasant trip we were hoping for. Because we didn't want to disturb other guests, we ate dinner in our room and it was incredible - both the food and the service. One of the staff, Robbie, recommended some dishes including the truffle pizza and we were not disappointed. It's been a few months, and I still think about how delicious the food was. I'm anxious for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah