We stayed at the St. Regis Deer Crest for 5 days the week after Christmas. The hotel is well equipped with a nice gym, hot tub and spa. The library/fireplace are great areas to have a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocalate and read a book or play games. There are also nice firepits/lounge areas on the terrace of the hotel where you can relax.
The rooms/bathrooms are well appointed. The one we were in had a tv behind the bathroom mirror which was a nice feature.
We aren't big skiers but the ski in and ski out service looked very convenient.
The funicular ride provides a nice view overlooking park city so be sure to take a pic.
As the hotel just opened, there are a lot of logistical issues that they still need to work out. The wait for food at both the restaurant and bar were too long. Also they offer limited transportation via escalades around the park city area but this can be touch and go depending on how many people are looking for rides. If you don't have a car they do have convenient bus service that takes you to main street as well as the surrounding areas.
I would certainly go back as the staff does try and do their best to accommodate you but they definitely have to improve their procedures and processes to ensure the operation runs more smoothly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the slopes of Deer Valley, The St. Regis Deer Valley combines understated elegance with mountain ambiance. As the only resort in North America with a funicular and true slope side ski access, The St. Regis Deer Valley experience is incomparable. With its award-winning Jean-Georges' restaurant J&G Grill, a 14,000 square-foot spa, split-level infinity pool, ski valet service, and year-round family traditions and recreational activities, unique and memorable experiences are waiting at every turn. this hotel and resort is the perfect location for skiing and vacations. We also offer amazing event space for conferences, weddings, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- The St. Regis Deer Valley Park City, Utah