“Total Relaxation!”

Sugati Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sanskrit "Sugati" means "moving into wellness, bliss and higher insight". Steeped in traditions of Ayurveda, Eastern Principles, and alpine mountain remedies for relaxation, Sugati aims to bring long-term insight, lasting wellness, and overall transformation to all we serve. Specialty services include Ayurvedic experiences, exquisite bodywork, Red Flower 7 step body treatments, advanced detoxification, customized skin care and a selection of cleanses.
Savannah, Georgia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Total Relaxation!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This was my second visit to Amatsu spa, and it was even better than I remembered! Prepare to be totally pampered. The spa has a zen-like quality to it, they even have zen gardens separating some of the rooms. I went for the Signature massage, and included with all the treatments is a soak in special Japanese bath tubs. Talk about bliss! The tubs are so deep, and the warm water and soothing music are heavenly. My massage with Annie was really great. I almost fell asleep! After the massage, I went to the tea room, and had snacks and some delicious Amatsu blend herbal tea. Unfortunately, I had to come back to the real world- but I will be back! Highly recommend if you are looking for a great spa experience.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank RedpepperPam

Salt Lake City, Utah
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We did a full day couples treatment. I loved the baths, lounging in robes to eat lunch, the heated massage tables. Everything was fabulous.

Visited August 2011
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Needs Work”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My wife and I along with another couple made a spa day of one of our days at the Sky Hotel in Park City. The hotel is fabulous but the spa appears to struggle with turnover and quality of service. We each purchased a signature package (get a coupon from the local coupon books for a 20% discount). The package included a soak in their tubs, an 80 minute massage and a pedicure. The staff appears to be friendly but you don't get that genuine vibe like they really believe in the concept of ensuring the customer feels pampered. After a quick change into our robes, we were taken to their soak tubs for the start of the treatment. I can best describe this experience as just sitting in a hot tub and sweating. We both didn't get much out of this part of the treatment. The couples massage we had was very good. The massage therapists were very good. They asked us what areas to focus on and tried to tailor the massage. The pedicure was one of the worst my wife had ever received. The water in the pedicure bath was cold, The person doing the pedicure was quite new and my wife felt her technique still needed refining. Dry rough spots on the bottom of the feet were not properly addressed. Cuticles were barely touched, nails were barely shaped, and then the nail polish application was too thick to dry properly. The foot massage was non-existent and the salt scrub they use at the end was quite painful for sensitive skin. These thoughts were echoed by the other female with our group. Additionally, in-between treatments you sit in the their tea room. The room isn't all that relaxing because you can hear the employees talking, opening and closing doors, restocking supplies, etc. It really needs to be a peaceful location with only peaceful sounds. I can honestly say that when we go back to Park City we will be looking for another spa in one of the other resorts.

Visited July 2011
Los Angeles, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Complimentary Japanese Soak Tubs!”
Reviewed 4 June 2011

My experience at Amatsu Spa was out of this world. I ordered an incredible package a la carte: Back massage, Foot massage, facial and scalp treatments followed by their complimentary hot tub soak after. After a stressful week of working the Sundance Film Festival, this was the best way to relax and recharge.

Visited January 2011
Park City, Utah
“Great massage and facial”
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I had the pleasure to spend some time at the Amatsu Spa yesterday and loved it. The massage hit all of my sore areas and the facial was sooo relaxing. I slept like a baby last night. (Something I almost never do) Enjoy!

Visited February 2011