“Fresh Sandwich. Beats the Franchise locations hands down”

Leger's Deli-Kimball Junction
Ranked #133 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a locally owned sandwich deli in the Kimball Junction area of Park City, Utah. We are located just off Interstate 80. Leger's started back in 1977 and is still going strong, making fresh healthy sandwiches, soups and salads. We are open Monday through Saturday from 9am until 4pm. Come try one of our world famous sandwiches, you will not be sorry! At the same time come in and meet one of the many locals who are always in here. We take care of our locals and look forward to meeting you.
Sugar Land, Texas
“Fresh Sandwich. Beats the Franchise locations hands down”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you aren't really hungry share the sandwich are only get a 1/2. They let you build your own sandwich but also have a couple of suggested ones. I had the Ruben. great taste and flavor.

• Visited July 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“a must every time we come to Park City”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I used to swear by Leger's sandwiches, and I still come by every time I visit Park City. The thick-cut bread and all the sandwich options are still just as I remember. A full sandwich is a big order for most normal appetites, so get a half sandwich or share with a friend.

Visited April 2014
Grand Marais, Minnesota
“Big Sandwich”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My wife wanted to try this deli, so we did. She had a chicken cashew and I had roast beef. Both sandwiches were good and quite large. We couldn't finish the whole sandwiches. Our kids liked their grilled cheese.

• Visited January 2014
Skokie, Illinois
“A really great sandwich”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

After an exhausting day shopping at the outlet mall, we were looking for someplace to grab a bite to eat. We were a little skeptical when we first walked in because it is not a fancy place, but what great food! One person had the special -- Thanksgiving on a bun. Said it was great. I stuck with a BLT on wheat, which is my standard for comparison. Huge sandwich, delicious, fresh veggies, plenty of bacon, on some terrific wheat bread, made to order. No complaints! Would definitely return here.

• Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The sandwiches here are really good. Choose from a long list of meats, cheeses, toppings, etc., or get a special. The bread is delicious, and the meats and cheeses are top-notch. Perfect meal after a bike ride, hike, or some shopping at the outlets. My children love the grilled cheese and peanut butter and jelly.

• Visited August 2013