The most memorable trip I've ever had! The customer service is impeccable - from our arrival and interactions with the valet, to the amazing spa services, prompt, polite and helpful restaurant staff, and ski valet - everything was top notch. The guest relations manager, Terri Hill, was more than accommodating and such a pleasure to have met. She certainly made our stay feel extra special. We enjoyed dinner in the Apex the first evening, and Daily's the second evening. I highly recommend using Casey, their sommelier, for food and wine pairings. She is EXTREMELY knowledgable. Our room was a 1 bdrm suite, overlooking the pool, fireplace, heated bthrm floors (!!), and SUCH a comfortable bed. We even brought our dog and they put a huge dog bed and food/water bowl in their before our arrival. We didn't leave the hotel once - I had a spa day while my spouse went skiing. The spa is to die for - I arrived two hours early and occupied time during the entire two hours in their sauna, steam room and hot tub that I luckily had all to myself. There wasn't a request we had that they couldn't fill...excited to go back during summer!!
Only recommendation would be to have full length mirrors in the rooms! And to see Monty more :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah