We've stayed in all the nicest resorts in Park City (St. Regis, Waldorf, stein, etc) and the Montage is the hands down winner. Even in the off season the resort was fully staffed with attentive, fantastic people and the facilities are nothing short of incredible.
There's one more thing I wanted to mention. The staff seemed to really want us to enjoy the amenities. They took time to demonstrate the control4 automation system. The girl at the fitness center encouraged me to sign up for the yoga class and explained why it might be fun being the only one in the class. The yoga instructor (fantastic) encouraged me to go see the pool and spa after class, and guided me on a brief tour. The guy in the spa showed me all of the amenities and knew the temperatures of the sauna, steam room, and hot tub. This creates a very inviting feeling which makes what could have just been a hotel stay (St. Regis) into something much more intimate. It's so rare to encounter people who actually give a crap in the hospitality industry so kudos to whoever found them. Congrats on a great resort, looking forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah