This is a large-scale very luxurious resort. The whole mountain theme has been toned down a bit, so that really with the exception of some details (such as the paintings) the resort could be anywhere in the world. The staff are wonderfully courteous, helfpful and knowledgeable - this is the truly outstanding feature of this resort, as well as its spa. The spa is beautiful and enormous with a great selection of treatments, great indoor pool as well. Lots of activities to sign up for, even outside of ski season, I participated in a hike as well as flyfishing, just as an example. People enjoy mountain bike riding and other adventure activities during the summer as well.
The hotel was bigger than I expected it to be and it's only drawback is that it is a little remote (as it relates to Park City), however there is a complementary shuttle anytime you like. Notwithstanding my personal preference for smaller boutique style hotels with lots of character or truly historically grand and significant hotels, I think this hotel would be a great choice for a top-notch ski vacation, even for families. The Montage truly excels in terms of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah