Stayed for 3 nights for a work conference-beautiful room-fireplace, soaking tub, gorgeous deck and view. We were on 2nd floor but that is subterranean as reception and valet is on 5...Our room sat over the AC units-so loud-we could never open the window to deck...the hike to get the car, pool , conference , spa-wow lots of walking through dark cavernous hallways. Spa was 5 star-the gym and spa facility top notch. The firepits and sitiing areas and lawns were great. The pool and service there nice. The restuarant on premise was pricey and ehhh. Bowling alley fun-but also pricey and it the pizza restaurant/bar closed way too early. Be prepared to drive to Parl City for everything..Hiking here at Montage is beuatiful and the onsite sport center can get you everything you need for biking , hiking etc. We found reception slow, porter to deliver bags very slow and valet generally slow. It felt like off season and maybe not enough staff? Conference rate was good-so not complaining-but had we been prime time rate -and I had the various inconveniences we had-I would not ahve been happy. I am a fussy traveler that stays at higher end places for business and pleasure-so factor that in to my review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah