Just spent five nights at this wonderful resort. Travelled with my wife and two sons ages 11&14. We had booked a two bedroom suite peak view for our stay. We arrived early 11am and our room was not ready. The front desk manager upgraded us to a two bedroom residence. The room was amazing. 2500 sq ft two large bedrooms, three full bathrooms, full kitchen and three terraces. WOW. The staff was amazing. Very attentive and responsive to all your needs. A special thank you to the concierge Sam who could not have been better. As well as Becky from Compass Sports who took our family mountain biking for the very first time. We also had the hotel arrange fly fishing with Stony Brook guides. Let's just say one of our best family vacation days ever. The guides Scott and Joe helped us catch 13 fish in four hours on the lower Provo River. The hotel also offers free shuttle service to and from Park City. Great if you want to drink at dinner or Lunch and have no worries about driving. Our only disappointment was breakfast each day at Apex. Service was extremely slow. We got the waiter named Harry on two days very slow and messed up a toasted bagel three times. Outside of that so many things to do and a great resort for families or couples. Def will be back next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Deer Valley, is located in the year-round community of Park City, Utah, is one of North America’s finest mountain resort destinations. Reminiscent of the great mountain lodges of the West, this refined mountain craftsman resort is less than five minutes from Park City’s celebrated Main Street where leisurely strolls reveal an eclectic array of al fresco cafes, local art galleries, gourmet restaurants, and specialty boutiques. With time being the most treasured asset in today’s world, the resort is well positioned just a 40 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Resort guests will enjoy a coveted location atop Empire Pass, unrivaled ski-in / ski-out access to North America's No. #1 ski resort, and amazing year-round activities including hiking, biking, golf and fly-fishing. After a day of mountain adventure, guests can retreat to the 35,000 square foot alpine inspired spa offering 29 treatment rooms and an indoor mosaic pool. True to the Montage commitment to culinary expertise, dining rises to an art form at Montage Deer Valley. From the refined indoor settings of Apex and its mountain side terrace to the fun jovial atmosphere of Daly's Pub & Rec, with its very own bowling alley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Montage Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Montage Deer Valley Park City, Utah