“A Park City Must!!!!”

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“A Park City Must!!!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This was only our second time fly fishing. What an awesome day!!! Jerry was our guide. He was so patient and helpful. He taught us the art of fishing and gave us little tips all day. We went to two different locations. Caught fish in both places. We certainly had smiles on our faces at days end. Had such a great time that we scheduled a second trip. Park City has many fishing companies to chose from, but we saw the reviews on Trip Advisor so decided to book with Utah Pro Fly Fishing. We were happy we did. They are truly Pros at fishing. We highly reccomend you book with them. PS - you will catch fish guaranteed, is their tagline. We certainly did!!!!

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Greensboro, NC
6 attraction reviews
“Our Favorite Park City Activity!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

If you can only choose one thing to do while you're in Park City, choose this tour. Justin is fun and gregarious and engaging. He picked us up at our hotel and drove us out to the river where he taught us fly fishing technique and geared us up. We spent the rest of the afternoon catching fish! Even my 9 year old son - who isn't all that interested in fishing - had a blast and caught many fish! My 11 year old son also caught a lot of fish and loved this trip. We spent 5 days in Park City this August, and all 4 of us agree that our day fly fishing with Justin was our favorite activity!

Visited August 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Park City Trip Highlight”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband and I booked a fly fishing trip with Utah Pro Fly Fishing on our recent trip to Park City, and it was truly a highlight of our vacation. We had never fly fished before, and our guide, Hunter, was an excellent teacher. He picked us up in Park City right on time and brought us to a beautiful river location and had us both catching brown trout in no time. He also taught us a lot about the area and its wildlife and brought lots of water and snacks to keep us comfortable. The equipment provided was all top-noch and the booking process was very professional. We will remember this fishing trip for many years. I would definitely recommend this guide service to anyone visiting Park City.

Visited August 2012
Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“First class organization”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Fished today with Jerry along with my two boys. This group, Justin and Jerry are absolutely a pleasure to work with, incredibly knowledgeable, and will do anything possible to help you catch fish!

Visited June 2012
Clifton Park, New York
“Provo River”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

As a rookie fly fisherman from the East, I wanted a chance to fish during a recent trip to Utah. Having never fished with a guide service, I didn't know what to expect but saw the reviews for Utah Pro Fly Fishing so decided to fish with them.

The first day I fished with Jerry and he went far beyond what would have been expected and I had a great day. He was very helpful and gave me some new techniques and tips to carry back home. On the second day I was with both Steve and Jerry and we had another great day....it is obvious that these guys just love to fly fish and share their passion with others. Never once did I feel like a 'client' but rather a less-experienced fishing partner.

I seldom write reviews but these guys are 'review worthy'. If you are looking for an incredible fishing experience in the Salt Lake City/Park City area, look these guys up, you won't be disappointed!

Visited May 2012