“Great time!”

Utah Pro Fly Fishing
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for Park City fly fishing guides, let us help! We have been guiding Utah’s rivers for over 15 years. Our professional, passionate guides know the best fishing spots near Park City and Salt Lake City. We cater each of our fly fishing trips to our guests’ skill levels and interests, to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Justin set us up for an afternoon of fly fishing on short notice for my wife and I and two of our daughters. He led us to meet Jerry and Hunter who guide this novice group with patience and encouragement. We all had great time and, although still no more than novice, are all ready for more. I recommend this to anyone as a great family outing.
Congratulations again Justin on the birth of your son.

All reviews
"bucket list"
"techniques"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My son and I chartered a full day on the Provo River with Utah Pro Fly Fishing, and we had a fantastic time. We caught lots of trout, the guide was friendly, patient, and enormously competent, and we learned a ton about trout fishing and reading rivers. One of our requests was to identify others places on the Provo we could fish, and as a result of the guide's enthusiastic recommendation, we returned the next day to fish on our own and caught five brown trout in the exact location the guide suggested. We cannot wait to return to the Park City area and fish again with the professionals of Utah Pro Fly Fishing, and we recommend them to anyone who wants to fly fish, experts and novices alike.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

My (now) husband and I had just gotten married in Park City and decided we wanted to celebrate with some time in the water fly fishing. We called Justin about 12:00 and were in the water with Gilbert by 2:30! Gilbert was a very patient teacher (we'd only fly fished once) and he was well prepared with all the gear...including waders to fit a 7 month pregnant me! Gilbert was great company and shared interesting stories along with plenty of fly gishing knowledge. Thank you for capping off a beautiful wedding weekend!!