“Great massage”
Review of Align Spa

Align Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Align Spa, Providing an extraordinary sensory and educational journey for your skin and body is our goal, and I believe you will have a memorable time from your first contact with us until you return again. The locals of Park City, our out of town visitors and several professional and Olympic athletes have spoken, and Align Spa is the preferred choice when quality matters. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why you made the right choice.Sincerely,Harriet McEntire, owner and LMT
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I received a great massage from Alisa at Align Spa. The day before the massage, we arrived in Park City completing 6 days of driving 2,000 miles across country to visit family. My body was full of knots, tension and weariness. Alisa worked out all that stress and the transformation continued many days later.

Visited August 2013

Park City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
“Review from a Local”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I've been going to this spa for about a year. All the therapist that have worked on me have been wonderful. The spa is clean and reasonably priced, they have a very accommodating schedule. There are A LOT of spas in Park City, this is one of my favorites!!!!

Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My son-in-law, who is deployed with the US Marines, arranged a wonderful weekend get-away to Park City for Mother's day which included massages for my daughter and me.

The spa was clean and tranquil. My daughter and I were both in the same room. The massage therapists were awesome. It was one of the best massages I have ever had!

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Convenient location, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We are staying at the Marriott Moutainside in Park City and the front desk recommeded this spa to us. It is about a 5 minute drive to the spa. It has a very nice atmosphere. The check in was quick and they have a nice guest lounge. Both my husband and I got swedish massages. The prices were average, not over the top. We both left feeling very relaxed and ready to hit the slopes again. We come to Park City every year and will definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rachel C
Francis, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I keep going back!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I love Align Spa! They are professional, affordable and the spa is beautiful! I live near Park City and I have been going to Align for at least a year for my body work. I used to always request the same therapist (who I love) and in the last few months I have branched out and tried three other therapists - they are ALL wonderful!
There are many spas in Park City, and I have to say that Align is my favorite for the services they offer and the value of the product.
I always leaving less stress, taller and ready to take on my life.

Visited March 2013