“Second time”

Park City Ghost Tours
Ranked #14 of 36 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tours leave from MINER'S PARK on Main Street; across the street from 412 Bistro Restaurant. Arrive a couple of minutes early.
pleasant grove, utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Second time”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We took the haunted Park City tour last year before Halloween with a group of about 13 and had a blast! When we went up to PC for a getaway weekend, we decided to to it again and had a great time. We had a 9 year old with us who really enjoyed it and I would highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys a spooky tale and hearing some of the interesting history of the town.

Suggestions: Use the bathroom before beginning the tour (there's one right there at Miner's Park. Also bring a hot chocolate or coffee to enjoy - helps ward off the chills.

3 Thank valerie k

Independence, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An absolute must!”
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This was a great tour! I do HIGHLY recommend visiting the museum first before taking this tour - it ties all of the history nicely together. Make sure to take your camera! Well worth the time and small amount of money!!!

1 Thank jenxyjenx
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GREAT GHOST & HISTORY TOUR!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I am from Salt Lake and have been looking of a good Ghost Tour for sometime. I came across the tour on Groupon. The host "Hutch" was extremely educated about Park City and it's history. Its a walking tour, but very easy to keep up. There are two places on this tour that I was surprised to see something happen. We were asked to grab our cameras at a place where someone was hung and take pictures of that space.....I am not saying it was paranormal, but there was lighted orb that appeared on most peoples camera when taken of that particular area. We moved our cameras over and took pictures, but no orb. But then taken again of the particular place...the orb came back. I was impressed with the history mixed in with the Ghost Stories.

The story of the man in the Yellow Slicker still has me looking around : )

Overall, a great date and a must for a Park City Visitor.

The tour walks up and down main street which is quite steep and sometimes snow packed.

Cafe's and restaurants are open till about 11 PM on weekends.

Park in one of the Free Parking Garages if you can, DO NOT PARK next to the Post Office (they tow away 24 hours a day) Our friends learned that $60 lesson.

3 Thank Jonathan K
Rancho Mirage, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thoroughly entertaining!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This tour was offered as one of the activities during our stay at Marriott's Summitt Watch. My husband was a bit skeptical at first but ended up enjoying it as much, if not more, than I. We were met by our guide wearing full period costume. She was so much fun- knowledgeable, humorous, engaging. She taylored the tour to us (we were the only ones there for that particular tour). It was like watching our own one-(wo)man play! Don't miss this!!

Visited April 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great for the ghost hunter, not so great for the non-believers”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Not having been on many ghost tours, I guess we expected something different. A bus? Something really spooky? I don't know. I'm not much of a believer in the arcane or supernatural, nor do I care too much about the history of Park City. If you're a history buff or a ghost hunter, you'll love this tour. For me it was a little bland. Our guide was dressed in old-west garb and was very knowledgeable. But walking from site to site, up and down main street just wasn't my cup o' tea. Luckily we paid half price thanks to a local daily deal offer.

Visited August 2011