“Snowshoe tour”

Exclusive Excursions
Ranked #1 of 17 Transportation in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Excursions is the leader in Park City activities. We are Park City’s most unique outdoor adventure company and are ready to provide you easy access to all the Park City and Salt Lake City’s attractions. Join us for a high-outdoor mountain adventure involving one or a combination of many different activities, a customized sightseeing tour, Salt Lake City sightseeing tour or a unique Park City mountain dining experience. Park City attractions are some of the greatest in the world; be the first to experience them all with Exclusive Excursions! Our professional team of guides not only have an extensive knowledge of the Park City area, but take pride in providing friendly 5 star service. All of our guides have a strong passion for the local area and desire to share it with the world. We will provide a customized Park City adventure that you will never forget. Most of our tours are private tours allowing you to be the boss and thus customizing the tour to you and not the other way around! In addition to planning a world class Park City vacation, Exclusive Excursions can assist you in making Park City lodging reservations, airport transportation to Park City and shuttle service around Park City.
tampa
“Snowshoe tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Jeff took our family on a private Snowshoe tour at Park City. He actually picked us up at our condo, drove to the site of the tour, then drove us back. The tour was, of course, beautiful and a great workout! But Jeff made it special by providing great commentary and excellent customer service! Highly recommended company!

Glenside, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was recently in Park City with a large Ski Group (56 of us to be exact). Jeff helped me organize some activities for the group. He was so easy to work with and always pleasant. It's not easy organizing a big group. He answered numerous questions and made recommendations. Our excursion to the Hot Springs was so much fun. Jeff was able to accommodate some last minute changes and sent 2 vehicles for transportation. He recommended a restaurant for us for dinner that was excellent!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great service, awesome guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Jeff took my wife and I snowshoeing this past Sunday, and we had a blast. He was very professional to deal with over the phone, and showed up on time to pick is up. He was conisiderate of what we wanted to do the entire hike, and given my wife has some knee issues that was very comforting. We we're constantly consulted on the route to take based on what we felt like doing, it was totally custom. I would recommend these guys to anyone for any of the services they provide.

Crawfordville, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on the snowshoe and sledding tour yesterday. We had an absolute blast. Jeff was an awesome guide and made it so much fun. The hike was the perfect amount for us - 1.5 hours up to the top. Then the sledding topped off the fun for the last 20 minutes. The views were amazing and it was only a few minutes from our hotel. What a great workout. We definitely recommend this tour.

Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“"Like being picked up by a friend"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

We organised transfers from Salt Lake City Airport to Park City and return with Jeff from Exclusive Excursions. I cannot say enough nice things about this experience, it was like being picked up from the airport by a friend. I was travelling with my family of 2 adults and 3 children and lots of luggage, they sent a large van so we did not have to worry about luggage space. On the way to Park city on New Years Eve, I mentioned I would have to go grocery shopping. Jeff offered to stop at the grocery store and liquor store for a small fee, this saved us having to make our own way there once we were dropped off. I mentioned to Jeff that the liquor store was short of champagne (it was New Years Eve) he offered me a bottle from his home if I couldn't find one. This is going above and beyond and I would highly recommend this service to anyone. They not only went out of there way to help us but the cost was also so much more reasonable than some of the other transfer companies. Thanks again for a great service.

Visited January 2014