Hyatt Escala is located right to the side of the lifts... you can really walk out the door and walk a couple minutes to the lift. The single rooms are nice and comfy but if you get a suite, that's the perfect setting for a family or a group trip. They have full kitchens, dining area and tv room is one nice open space... great for entertaining....great comfy decor. Pool and hot tub are nice. Health Club, restaurant and bar are under construction...the only missing piece to this property. If you arrive after nine pm, when the restaurants near by close... you have to order dinner from local restaurants and it's the only negative I found to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah