From the moment we drove up to the Escala Lodge we were impressed. First it is tucked away against the mountains, past many of the other resorts. The staff were friendly, helpful, and professional.
A good Hotel or resort is more then just a place to sleep, it is an experience. We stayed in a one room premium suite, which was AMAZING! You know it's good when you have to go searching for the bedroom once you're actually in the suite! The full kitchen had all the cooking supplies (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.) that we needed. The counter tops were beautiful and the three fireplaces (one in the dining room, one in the living room, and one in the bedroom) were great.
Sometimes in those resort style hotels you feel lost half the time. This was not the case at all. The underground parking was convenient and close to elevators.
Really we can't say enough good things about this hotel, our compliments to management and the staff. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah