Good Location, that is if you have a car, because you don't have much within walking distance, we booked a 1 bedroom suite, the room was beautiful, huge, kitchen was very nice, we even had a winecooler :), dining room was perfect, but the only thing lacking was a sofa bed, our 2 kids slept in the couches, so that was not good at all, we should have booked the 2 bedroom suite.. Other than that, the hotel is very nice..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah