Rented a 2 bedroom #447 through VRBO. com. Very nice unit with beautiful decore and kitchen. On 4th floor with 2 balconies overlooking the pool. Worked well for the family. Ski valet with ski-in, ski-out option was great. My 7 year old who is an intermediate skiier was fine going down the 100 ft slope to lift. Pool and hot tub plus workout facilities in great condition and were not crowded in the least.
The only surprising Hyatt issues were 1) had to have keys reset 5 times while we were there and still no one came to fix underlying issue, 2) hot chocolate and cookies were always gone by 3:45pm even when lift stayed open to 4pm (definitely picky on my part but when you pay $500+ my expectations are high), and 3) no good hangout lounge place for cocktails after skiing. Apres restaurant exists but stark and not a comfortable feeling. My recommendation is get rid of some tables and add some leather chairs to relax and create a more cozy environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah