I wanted to really like this place. We stayed for a 3 day weekend to celebrate a birthday. I am aware that Park City is a winter destination and summer is the "slow" season. We planned to hike and mountain bike.
We booked a points and cash award and used a suite upgrade.
The room was a nice large living area with separate bedroom. High end finishes. The bed and pillows though were not very confortable. The on site restaurant was closed on Sunday and Monday. We were not aware of this at the time of the booking. The food (breakfast and one lunch) from the on-sire restaurant was good. We were disappointed at the fact that the restaurant was closd for half of our stay. The entire placed seemed "desolate". Hard to find folks at front desk or at the marketplace. Marginal service.
I am sure that this would be a great place to stay in the winter. I would not stay here again in the "off-season"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's largest ski resort,Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah