“Horseback riding Rocky Mountain Rec”

Rocky Mountain Recreation of Utah
More attraction details
Owner description: Recreational- Offering both Summer and Winter activities. Horseback Riding, Fly-fishing, Wagon Rides w/Dinner, Snowmobiling, Dog Sledding, Snow Shoeing and Sleigh Rides w/Dinner.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Truth be told, my butt and back are killing me this morning, but yesterdays 2 hours horseback ride with Jason and Chasin was WORTH IT! My 16 and 13 year old sons really enjoyed the ride. They were quiet and peaceful for much of it, but lunch afterwards was loaded with conversation about how spectacular it was. In the Spring, the budding Aspen Groves and rushing rivers were breathtaking! Special tip from our youngest: bring apples to feed your horse at the end- they love it! Also, must have suntan lotion!!! Very sunny. Recommend hard shoes -I hurt my toe on a tree.

1  Thank Gallingrinner4
All reviews
"horseback riding"
in 9 reviews
"dog sledding"
in 13 reviews
"cute cabin"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this ranch"
"sleigh ride dinner"
in 4 reviews
"trail"
"utah"

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We contacted all the local snowmobile adventure your guides, which we felt this had the best options for our family and a friend. We rented 3 machines and they had the necessary clothing to begin the adventure. Our tour guide took us through the mountains on amazing views through trails that they have on the mountain. They have several open areas to have fun and open the snowmobiles up for fun. At the top of the mountain we were able to take-in amazing 360 views and pictures. They have a cabin for some great hot chocolate and off we were going back around the mountains. Our guide was informative and just gave our family the best experience and memorable. We would definitely recommend this company for your snowmobiling adventures especially if you have never done this before.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I just took a trip to Park City, Utah, and signed up for a sleigh ride with dinner through Rocky Mountain Recreation. We were picked up and dropped off by a free shuttle from RMR, which was very helpful. The property is beautiful. The sleigh ride was a nice experience but shorter than I expected it would be - we were only in the sleigh for 20-30 minutes at most. The sleigh driver was very nice and friendly. A dinner was prepared afterward and everything was fantastic. They had sled dogs on-site as well and I wish we would have taken a dog sled ride; they're one of the most affordable dog-sled rides in the area.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great phone customer service, we had a shuttle pick us up and drop us off if we did the two hour snowmobile tour. I was talked into getting my own snowmobile, because it was a better experience and that it wouldn't be as bumpy. Sadly, the snowmobile I was on stalled out four separate times (our guide replaced a belt and spark plugs) and it was left on the top of the mountain. We were supposed to get to a lookout point for pictures and then to a log cabin for hot chocolate, both of which we did not get to do because of all the stopping. Upon our return the manager refused to do anything about our excursion being so poor, he even tried to say it was my fault, that I didn't keep up with the group and that we were running the machines too slow. How can we run the machines too slow, when we have to keep up with thew group. I was finally reimbursed 70% of my excursion, because I still got to ride it out there. Lucky me. I wouldn't go back to this company, make an appointment ahead of time at another location.

4  Thank brianavann