“It Starts With The Bread”
Review of Cena Ristorante

Cena Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cena Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Park City offers free bus service. A bus stop is directly across from Cena Ristorante at Silver Lake Village.
Description: Cena Ristorante and Lounge serves up a delicious blend of cuisine and atmosphere for the finest in Park City dining. With an Italian-inspired menu and warm hospitality, this award-winning eatery strikes a scrumptious balance of comfort food and culinary sophistication. The neighboring lounge's copper-topped bar and windows-to-the-slopes backdrop lends itself to a lively apres-ski gathering or lunch-time pints and pizza. Head to this this mid-mountain destination for a meal anytime of day. The breakfast buffet is an unbeatable way to start your day on the hill. At dinner, carefully selected Italian dishes for all tastes. Not-to-be-missed dishes include the clams in a spicy yellow tomato sauce, the margarita pizza or the house-made prosciutto ravioli. In this intimate atmosphere, don't be surprised if executive chef Chris Wellmon appears table-side for a chat. From the first sip of award-winning vino to the last spoon of gelato, you will be pleased with this dining choice. Call today and set a reservation or to check seasonal hours.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I can always tell what kind of meal I will have based on the quality of the bread they serve and Cena starts with outstanding bread, olive oil and balsamic. I had a pizza. it was a delicious thin crust pizza. It's hard to judge by a pizza but other meals looked great. The staff is very nice and I'm glad I went.

2  Thank Al H
There are newer reviews for Cena Ristorante

Reviewed 5 July 2014

*extremely fresh
*quality ingredients
It's obvious a lot of TLC goes into the preparation of the food.
Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys fresh high quality food.

2  Thank ManieSummer
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The breakfast included two varieties of scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins, pastries, and more. The staff were friendly and attentive, removing used plates promptly.

3  Thank Bengel
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have to admit I was apprehensive about going here. I felt it would not live up to what I was expecting from a nice restaurant in Park City. I was very mistaken. You must have the breaded clams they are amazing!! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

2  Thank mcayias
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Our whole experience at Cena was amazing. Starting with all the staff there and especially Krzysztof - the restaurant manager who is the nicest and most cheerful person we have met. He mixes drinks in the bar like nobody else, we enjoyed every single one we ordered. The food was phenomenal! The ravioli was to die for and their pizzas were exceptional. Their desserts was what made our night! Nutella bombe and the cheesecake!!!! Yum! You cannot go wrong with either of those! We will definitely go back there!!!

2  Thank KasiaR4