“Dissapointed”

Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Prime Steak Sushi Bar is located on the free Park City bus shuttle route.
Description: Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar offers the top 2% of USDA Prime meats worldwide, the highest sushi grade fish selection, and 30 distinguished wines By-the-Glass for your dining pleasure. Located inside Club Lespri, choose from three dining venues ranging from the nostalgia of the old world private supper club to a cozy sushi bar or an entertaining sports bar. We invite you to come and experience our friendly service and culinary delights by indulging in our 16 oz. USDA Prime Ribeye cooked to perfection, Crunchy Casanova Tuna Rolls, Mediterranean Hummus with Grilled Focacio, Prime Rib Sliders with Manchego Cheese on Brioche, Beignets and more!
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went to Lespri with friends who raved about the place. My ribeye was very fatty, and tough, My wife's filet was also tough and overcooked. We didn't complain because we were with friends who loved the place...our mistake.

ParkCityPrime, Director of Sales at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience at Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your steaks. We serve only 100% USDA Prime Certified Beef, and are the only restaurant in the Park City area to do so, thus I am surprised that your dining experience was sub-par. As noted by numerous reviews on our site, along with continued TripAdvisor awards of excellence, you can see that quality of food and service are paramount to us. Having one guest be subjected to a sub-par experience is not only disappointing to you, but to us as well.

Should your travels bring you back to Park City, please contact me and I will be sure to leave you a dining certificate so you can give as another chance to change your disappointing experience in to a memorable one, as I know we can.

Best,

P. Longley
Director of Sales & Marketing
435-645-9696

There are newer reviews for Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The sushi here is by far some of the best I have eaten anywhere. The chef has very thoughtfully created flavor combinations that surprise and delight. I never needed to use soy sauce as it would have masked the fantastic flavor combinations...think fresh micro greens, ginger, lime paired with the freshest fish, huge shrimp. The standards are set very high here. The chef has even considered the size of each roll piece; it should easily be eaten in one bite. The patio dining is lovely. There are hummingbird feeders and lots of fresh herbs in the garden. This place is a gem compared to many of the PC restaurants that provide mediocre tourist food at very high prices.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

They bring homemade potato chips as soon as you are seated that are delicious! And it was truly one of the best steaks I have ever had! It arrives at the table on a sizzling plate and melts in your mouth! The sides of asparagus and spinach were just as good. There is no kids menu so they had some appetizers. We ended the meal with beignets to share! The service was excellent as well. Outdoor seating was beautiful even though we did not get to eat outside. We went for the 2 for 1 so the price was not as bad as it could have been.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Seriously, my husband and I loved our dinner here. It's pricey, but that's what we were expecting. I've NEVER had such great service. The wait staff were our friends by the time we left. The food tasted amazing. You MUST try the beignets!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We went to Lespri during the first week of April 2014. There were 4 adults in our party. We had steak, sushi and sashimi. All of it was excellent. The service was ok, our server was very friendly and gave us some tips on night life, but some of the conversation would have been more suited to a TGIFriday's and he was a little laid back for what I would consider a nice restaurant. He did an inconsistent job of clearing plates and glasses, sometimes taking them as the person was taking their last bite but then another person in our party still had an empty dinner plate on the table while eating dessert. Maybe I'm being overly picky but I expect service to match food quality and price. Bottom line, I would definitely go back.

1  Thank jerseyinva