“Friendly service”
Review of Park City Marriott

Park City Marriott
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel is nice with lots of friendly people working there? They have a excellent breakfast buffet. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are nice and clean. I was here for a business meeting. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I heard better to stay on third floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a nice property, conveniently located and free parking! We stayed over a busy weekend, but the hotel never seemed too crowded. It is a typical Marriott, very nice lobby, spacious rooms and a nice workout and pool area. Our room didn't have awesome views, but we could see the mountains! It was just a short drive to many shops and restaurants. Typically Utah, all the staff were friendly, helpful and kind.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed one night as we were finishing up our week vacation. Very clean hotel with nice on-property restaurant. We liked the rooms as there were two sinks which made an easy morning schedule. The only thing we were not happy about was the $9 internet connection fee.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We went to the Marriott last minute because other hotels only had smoking rooms. This Marriott is smoke free witch is a huge plus in my book! The lady at the front desk was very nice and extremely help full. My kids enjoyed the pool, hot tub and steam room. My wife and I enjoyed the court yard next to the pool. I found my new place to stay when I visit park city!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at the Marriott Park City for 4 nights. Very convenient location, great lobby, hotel restaurant and bar. Gotta love the fire pit. Room was well equipped, spacious and comfortable. This place met all of our needs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

(Have stayed here 5 x for skiing) This hotel is a really great deal if staying in High ski season...with Park City's free bus system, all major ski areas are accessible within about 15 mins or less. Has classic Marriott amenities, Better than average bed comfort, an indoor pool, hottub and workable area to get a cardio workout, and a pretty decent restaurant. Gourmet seekers will want to go into Park City Main Street and other areas for fine dining, and the breakfasts are on the level of Marriott's Fairfield Inn level...But most if not all rooms have a small fridge and microwave for having light meals and breakfast in the room (we are budget minded due to the high cost to ski in this amazing resort town). There are a couple of low key and fun restaurants within walking distance. They have a shuttle that will take you to your ski resort should you choose not to ride the free bus system. There is a small ski shop for last min accessories and ski storage or rentals in the building. All in all, when on a budget and you want to spend your money on SKIING rather than a slopeside rental in the thousands of dollars, The Park City Marriott is a great place to crash for the nights you are there.

Room Tip: You have to lay down a deposit for this hotel well in advance....prepare for this!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I'm a "local" from Sandy Utah. I went up to spend a few days away and from the moment I checked in, I was treated with indifference at best and an attitude at worst. I found this to be the worst Marriott I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in several across the globe. I was looking for great experience and found a lot less.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank DunJuniper
Luis O, General Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear DunJuniper,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay here at Park City Marriott. We always strive to exceed the expectations of each and every one of our guests. I would like to extend a sincere apology to you for falling short of this commitment. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further in order to gather more information and to make things right for you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at luis.olivas@interstatehotels.com.

Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you soon.