All reviews the concierge lounge main street hotel restaurant indoor pool steam room nice lobby first floor would stay here again free shuttle hot tub ski trip hotel shuttle underground parking minute drive deer valley fitness center shuttle service
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The service at Park City Mariott is excellent. It is well located near amenities (fresh market, cafes, restaurants, 7-11) and it is just beside the bus stop which has a free bus ride that brings us to park city Main Street. The bus operates 24/7 and comes every 20 minutes. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. We would like to especially commend ms Chanelle de bois. She helped us bubble wrap our picture frame so beautifully, giving the extra touch. She also helped us with the share-a-ride service to the airport, saving us the extra $30 for a cab. We had a wonderful conference and a wonderful time at Marriott park City. We would like to Thank all the staff at Marriott for their hospitality.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for the review Yvonne S - we are happy to hear you enjoyed all of our amenities. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and the accolades about Chanelle. We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I hosted a conference at the Park City Marriott the weekend of July 13th - 14th, 2018. There were 250+ people who attended (speakers, sponsors and attendees). I paid the PC Marriott over $37,000+ before the event, and another $11,000+ after the event. Additionally, there were numerous event sponsors and guests that paid for their own hotel rooms, adding a great deal of additional revenue to the hotel during the time of the event. The guests for this included people traveling from all over the US and Europe to attend this conference. Although the feedback relating to the actual conference was positive from those who attended, the hotel clearly didn't want us there. Dealing with the management at the Park City Marriott the week of the conference and afterwards has been a complete nightmare. There are numerous items that can/should be listed as valid reasons for a 0 star rating, however the system forces me to give a 1 star rating. I am as loyal of a Marriott supporter as you'll find (worked for 5+ yrs at a Marriott property in SLC), however I would NEVER let anyone I know do any business with/stay at this Marriott property or any Driftwood Hospitality property.

The things that happened to me that other people should be aware of include:
- The PC Marriott staff had extremely poor communication between their own hotel staff, which led to major problems. I had multiple in person meetings and numerous phone conversations were disregarded and treated by management as if they never happened. My contract with the hotel did not clearly state the payment due date. I never once received an email, phone call or had an introduction to the accounting department until the day I received an email from them asking for immediate payment (the week of the conference), which contradicted what I had been told by staff in person. The day I received the 1st email from accounting, I called the person I had been working with for nearly 2 months leading up to the event. She transferred me to accounting and I got the voice mail. I left a message for the person who had sent me the email, and the next day I was accused of not getting back to the person who I left the vm. Every time I talked with one person over the phone and made arrangements to take care of the invoice the week of the event, I'd get an email from someone else contradicting when payment was needed, with threats to cancel the event if payment was not met. (Again, a simple email or clarification in the contract before would have avoided the whole issue). Poor communication within their staff greatly enhanced the problems.
- Three days before the event, the staff changed the food order for the conference without my approval, costing me an additional $3,000+. The food for the conference had been decided over a phone call 10 days before the conference, with an email confirming what food would be served. The only thing left was the amount of each item for a VIP dinner. In speaking with the staff, they asked me to send an email confirming the numbers. I was late to send the email and called them shortly after it was due and was told that they had to make an "executive decision" and changed the entire order to a buffet, costing me over $3,000 in additional charges. They could have easily called me to get the numbers, or even waited, yet it sure appears that they were doing everything in their power to stick me for as much money as they could instead of working with me to get a few numbers. It was a low, low move.
- The front desk was uninformed of the final guests list, even though it was emailed to the staff two days prior to the event. Guests that had been traveling from all over the country had to wait while the front desk figured things out. There were communication mistakes with the front desk with not knowing basic details about the event, etc.
- The day before the event, while making a payment to the hotel for $37,000+, I met with the hotel staff in the accounting office and was told that if there were additional charges, I would receive a final bill and have 30 days to pay the bill. Instead, 10 days after the conference, the accounting office charged my credit card for an additional $11,000 without speaking to me about how I would like to make the payment. Their word meant nothing. So much for having 30 days to make a final payment.
- My contract did clearly state that I would receive Marriott Rewards points for the conference and that they are to be awarded within 10 days of event ending. It's now been 30+ days after the event and I still have not been awarded the Marriott Rewards points for the conference.

I personally spent just shy of $50,000 with the Park City Marriott for the conference. It's been over a month since the event and I never did get a phone call from anyone at the hotel or a return call from the National Sales Office at Marriott after the event. Business comes so easy for some that customer service is not a priority. I couldn't have been more disappointed in a Marriott property.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review cryptoconference. Please accept our apologies for the issues experienced at the hotel. I have shared this information with the appropriate hotel team members. I hope that we have the opportunity to have you back with us to enjoy our beautiful city. Should I be of assistance - please feel free to contact me at the main hotel number and ask for the Front Office Manager - I would be delighted to take your call.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

They do have a resort fee which I was unaware of. Nice hotel, beautiful lobby and seating areas, great staff. Very comfortable and clean room. There is plenty of complimentary parking. I was happy to be staying so close to the downtown area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Awesome review Fauzia T - thank you so much for your time and feedback!

Our indoor pool / hot tub / steam room is available 9:00am - 9:00pm daily and is great for gatherings as well with our large atrium. Our outdoor Summer Soirée boasts free desserts, Smore's by the fire pits, lemonade, iced tea and Starbucks Coffee each afternoon from 4:00p-5:30p - we also offer courtesy shuttles to and from the Downtown Main Street area from 10:00am-10:00pm daily.

We hope to have you back with us on your next trip to Park City!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went up for a night in Park City and there were reasonably priced rooms here. It is an oddly laid out property but we opted for rooms that opened up to the indoor pool deck. There was a nice atrium and a well taken care of pool area. The front desk staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The room was oversized and well appointed. The only negative was we booked king rooms and got two twins. My wife says that was a plus because I snore. The staff at the bar was hit or miss. They have plenty of room for socializing. Overall a nice experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for the review Mike S - we are happy to hear you enjoyed the poolside room. We look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I've visited this hotel many times. I love Park City and all it has to offer. The Park City Marriott is very nice hotel with an amazing staff. I was well taken care of. My only complaint was the noise. It seems like most Marriott (full Marriott) hotels I've stayed at, and there have been a lot, are very quiet because the floors are cement. This hotel is all wood construction, so I could hear the creaks of the people walking around on the floor above. So, if you stay here, request a top floor room for more quiet.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Gicko we do value your feedback. Please accept our apologies with the noisy location. THank you for the kind words about our amazing staff. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you as our guest on your next trip to our beautiful city.