Three Kings Resort
US$143
US$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$201
Hotels.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$194
Silver King Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$120
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Park City Marriott(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$181
  • Pool
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$324
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$185
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbus stopski liftcabanabldgwifiappliancescondo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I stayed in unit #47 of the three kings resort condo for 5 nights in February 2012 and I discovered that my body was bitten all over when I returned home. I had never had bedbug bites before and it was a terrible experience. I hope they will treat the unit so that no one will have to suffer from it again.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
S H, Director of Sales at Three Kings Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

After reviewing the seventeen reservations booked into Three Kings 47 between Nov.2011-April 2012, I see no complaints registered from guests about bed bugs in this condominium, are you sure you stayed in unit 47? In 32 years of managing over 200 condominiums, we've only experienced 1 minor case of bed bugs in an individual unit.
If an issue is reported (by either a guest, housekeeper or maintenance staff)
a pest control professional is immediately dispatched to inspect the unit and take action as needed.
Our housekeepers are fully trained to inspect bedding and mattresses when preparing a condo for the next rental and to report issues to our housekeeping director and to the owner of our company. Our maintenance team conducts a full Fall inspection just prior to our
winter season, of every condominium in our rental program (which includes mattress, upholstery and carpeting evaluations/checks).
Was the Three Kings front desk/management notified by the guest so we could investigate the condominium? I can be reached at 435-649-5100 x 105.
Sandra Hull
Director of Sales and Marketing
Identity Properties
Park City Utah

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Very convent location. Short walk to Parkcity resort and the free bus stop is across the rd. Slightly dated but spacious for a couple

• Stayed: March 2012
S H, Director of Sales at Three Kings Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing the Three Kings condominiums for your recent stay in Park City Utah.

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Three Kings Condominiums in Park City, Utah! We offer Gold, Silver and Bronze rated condominiums at the Three Kings location to accomodate a variety of tastes and budgets. Our website offers detailed descriptions and photos of all of our rental properties - which can be very helpful when deciding on which condominium will work best for you.

We hope to see you again!

S. Hull
Director of Sales/Marketing/Reservations
Three Kings Condominiums - offered by Identity Properties

Reviewed 9 January 2011

We booked one of the Gold units. It was well appointed with granite countertops, an updated kitchen, flat screen TV, modern furniture and a lovely gas fireplace. The 1 bedroom loft was very specious; it worked well for us because we have just one small child who slept soundly on the sleeper sofa. I don't know if the unit offers air conditioning for summer, but it was very comfortable for winter skiing. The covered garage, proximity to the ski lift (3 blocks) and hot tub+heated swimming pool clinched it for us. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2007

I was checking online for some options for my first vacation skiing and found the website [--] in Park City, Utah. Called the company and the reservations agent was very helpful.They offered me a condominium at Three Kings, What a beautiful place!!! My family enjoyed the location, is so close to the mountains and is located on the bus shuttle route. I was fascinated with the view from my condo, the outdoor heated pool and spa were relaxing after a long day skiing.It was my first time in the snow and I will never forget how nice everything was.

• Stayed: January 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank mejiawanda
Reviewed 20 July 2007

We have stayed at Three Kings a couple of times and have had a very good experience each time. The location was very convenient with the free bus stopping outside the condo that took us to Park City Resort plaza area in 5 minutes or downtown and catch a connection to Deer Valley or the Canyons. We could choose to walk 1.5 blocks each way from the condo to catch the Three Kings lift or the Silver Star lift. It was very easy to walk back to the condo after skiing. The condo was a gold and updated with the kitchen having stainless steel appliances, new carpet, Alder or pine woodwork , updated bathrooms, nice furnishings and wireless internet connection in the condo. The condos are not new but it appears a number of them have been updated to different degrees as we were told they are individually owned. We booked the condo through Identity Properties and have been supplied with two very nice condos, and we will request one of these two condos when we book again.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank rlsgolf18