We called Park City and got a quote for $105 a night for a studio condo. We were surprised to find it was really much larger than a studio. The condo was 1.5 stories, with the bedroom upstairs. The bus stopped right outside the condo to take you to the slopes, and it was a very short trip. If it had not been so extremely COLD we could have walked there. The kitchen was well-supplied. There was also a heated pool, which we did not visit. A great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Kings Condominiums offer Studio+Loft, 1 Bedroom+Loft, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom+Loft and Three Bedroom condominiums. Adjoining to the Park City Golf Course, the Three Kings Condominium complex is comprised of 9 buildings and offers wireless/internet access in the cabana near the pool area, meeting/reception room, underground parking, outdoor heated swimming pool, community hot tub and indoor saunas, on-site housekeeping and maintenance as well as a complimentary computer station located inside the check-in office. Most condominiums at Three Kings are within walking distance to the Three Kings lift or Silver Star lift at the Park City Mountain Resort and many offer a private hot tub * and wireless access. The Three Kings area is beautifully landscaped and offers panoramic views of the mountains. Three Kings condominiums are conveniently located on Park City’s free transportation route and within walking distance to many restaurants, shops and grocery stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Three Kings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Kings Hotel Park City
- 3 Kings Resort
- Three Kings Resort Park City, Utah