“Casual delight!”

Ranked #45 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Deer Valley Grocery~Café serves on-site and to-go fresh baked pastries, specialty coffee drinks, soups, chilies, stews, salads, paninis, homemade breads and other bakery items. Enjoy the view and mountain air while dining lakeside on the outdoor deck. A limited variety of gourmet grocery items, specially prepared take-away entrees and desserts as well as wine, beer and liquor are available.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The menu is simple, gourmet, yet down-to-earth...and delicious! The open indoor and outdoor seating is casual and comfortable...and makes this local feel right at home! And the staff exemplify Deer Valley's reputation for outstanding guest service. My only "complaint" -- though not a real problem! -- is when they change some of their special seasonal sandwiches and I can no longer get the one that's my 'favorite' like the Vietnamese steak or the French dip. Of course, then I discover my 'new favorite!' Buon appetito!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a great lunch spot, off the beaten path, but on a pretty spot right on the Deer Valley ponds. The service is efficient and the food is the Deer Valley quality you expect. Best chocolate chip cookies in town!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've eaten at Deer Valley before (up on the actual resort) and have been disappointed due to the hype but the reality being very different. So I wasn't expecting much from this BUT I was so surprised that I went back for a second time. On both occasions I had soup and this is so easy to get wrong because of the lack of seasoning but both were excellent (curried cauliflower - I neither like curry much or cauliflower! and leek and potato). The service was friendly - even gave the children some bread to feed the ducks - and efficient. The people I was with had a quiche salad (not too big but delicious) and a tortilla (very generous). We sat outside with a nice little view of the frozen river and the sun shining. Inside there are some bits and bobs that you can purchase - again personally I don't think that pricey considering the location and what is being sold. As well as breakfast they are now offering early supper which I understand is a relatively new thing. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Great food French toast and southwestern wrap served quickly just remember you have to get your own silverware we assumed it was brought out with our food but it was not - not a deal breaker for me
Great customer service
Enough said

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is a great hidden gem located at the ponds at Deer Valley Resort. Really enjoyed sharing the dinner specials this summer. Now they have updated their frozen entrees to include really great beef shortribs and chicken breast. My kids love the enchiladas too!