“no cancellation policy”

Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Chelsea, Massachusetts
“no cancellation policy”
Reviewed 15 February 2011

sorry to say,i didn't stay at hotel.i was stuck in boston due to a ice storm.i was going to attend sundance film festivel.i did know that they have a 45,again,45 days in advance cancellation policy!!!! i called hotel and asked for credit,no refund,credit for future stay.no,policy states 45 days.hotel was sold out and i am sure that they rented the room.i have never heard of a 45 day cancellation notice.has anyone else had this problem?avoid this property.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 8 February 2011

I stayed here a few years ago, and was pleased back then. However, my recent stay was even better. I was pleasantly surprised that the entire hotel was remodeled. It was so clean which is critical to me. Also, the staff was great, always friendly and willing to help. I received a great deal that included discounted ski tickets. I had a wonderful mimi-getaway with my wife. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to SLC.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Dunedin, FL
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I made reservations eights months in advance for this facility and also paid in advance. Six months before arrival I realized I mixed up the dates. Holiday Inn corporate refused to change or cancel dates. I was told to talk to the General Manager of the hotel. I left several messages for the General Manager. He was always "out" or "on the other line". I have never received the courtesy of a return call. I have cancelled my Holiday Inn membership and will no longer do business with any of their hotels for business or pleasure.

Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Provo, Utah
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Great place to stay close to the outlets. Very nice interior. Felt rather roomy.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Elk Ridge UT
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Okay okay, we booked 3rd party so I think the service would have been better had we booked directly. The hotel was completely booked (I'm sure in a large part to 3rd party booking by the way.) We were traveling with 5 children under age 12, the staff put us on different floors with only King beds. After alot of pleading we were able to get rooms on the same floor. It ended up being the longest night of my life going back and forth down the hall to assist the kids.

The rooms were clean but outdated. The pool was nothing to exciting, just your average pool, but they always had clean towels :). The breakfast was better than just your typical continental breakfast and it's got a great location.

Unfortunately I had a bad taste in my mouth from the beginning with such poor customer service. I realize that booking 3rd party I don't always get what I want, but I felt that the staff member could have been ALOT more accommodating, or atleast been able to tell me I was out of luck with a smile. I guess I'm just warning those that book 3rd party, your level of service is definitely undermined.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Stayed one night while traveling during vacation. Picked because it was pet friendly, convenient to our route, with reasonable rate and free breakfast.

Room was nice and seemed quite clean. We were upgraded to a room with a microwave/frig, although the frig took 30+ minutes to start working after turning it on, by which time I had already taken my kids' milk to the front desk to store overnight. We had already eaten dinner, but the hotel appeared to have deals set up with nearby restaruants, and the breakfast was good.

The only drawback I saw was that the hotel was understaffed. There was only one guy working, and he was generally maxed out just taking care of check-ins, although I thought his customer service was pretty good for how busy he was. If you're in Park City to walk out of your room and hit the slopes or for plan to take advantage of the night life, this isn't your best option. If you're looking for a clean room at a reasonable rate, you'll find it here.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Boise
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We got a $90/night rate so I was expecting a rat hole.

The beds were comfortable. The pool was clean with plenty of towels.

Breakfast was a nice assortment of items and there was always "enough". The individual cartons of milk (and chocolate milk) were a huge hit.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family