The Lodge at Mountain village
We wanted ski in/ski out for Park City and were mildly disappointed about the few options available. We read the Lodge was a perfect location but a bit of a crap shoot on if you will get a renovated condo or one that hasn't been redecorated since 1970. We decided to take our chances. Since we were arriving late, our key was supposed to be at the front desk in a lockbox. It wasn't. They had no record of our reservation and full payment for our condo. After 30 minutes, they finally sorted it out and gave us a room. Our room was one that hadn't been renovated in 30 years, but it was clean and a place to sleep. The next day, my dad was taking a shower, and the glass shower door fell on him. Luckily he caught it, so it didn't shatter. When we called the front desk to see if they could come fix it and while at it, bring us some more towels, the front desk told us they didn't manage the property and couldn't tell us who did. So they couldn't fix the door or give us towels. After calling every contact number we could find, they finally decided to put us in a different condo at the Lowell. The Lowell is right next door and was VERY VERY nice. After the bad service the first two days, we were happy they made an effort to help us. Overall, the Lodge is a good location and has free wifi, but if I were you, I would sacrifice ski in/ski out and stay somewhere where you know what you are getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views. The Lodge's rooms are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 3,000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access! Just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. Our on-demand shuttle is standing by to provide any additional service you may require during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village by ASRL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village By ASRL Park City, Utah