We spent 3 nights at The Lodge at Mountain Village and were pleased with both the location and our accomodations. We reserved a 1 bedroom in the B building and found it to be spacious enough for a family of 5 (including 2 teenage boys and 9 year old daughter) with a view of the ice rink. I would consider the property to be moderate, very clean and reasonable priced. Our condo included a king bed in the master, a queen murphy bed in the living area along with a large sectional sofa and a queen sleeper sofa in a sitting area off of the main living area. There was lots of storage space all around, 2 full baths and a dressing area with two sinks outside of the master bath. The property includes daily cleaning service. This is a true ski in/out location with the ski locker exit/entrance right at the base of the lifts. The unit had a full kitchen so we were able to ski in at lunch and rest without spending a fortune on the mountain. We enjoyed gorgeous weather during our stay with some awesome skiing. Our boys raved about the terrain parks and we covered most of the green and blue trails and a few black diamonds as well. We are planning a return trip next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the base of Park City Mountain Resort beside the PayDay chairlift, you'll feel right at home in The Lodge's hotel rooms, studios, and 1-to-4-bedroom condominiums. The Lodge's elegant slopeside condos have fully furnished kitchens, comfortable dining areas, and spacious living rooms - complete with cozy fireplaces and stunning mountain views. The Lodge's rooms are part of a mountain village, nearly all of them overlooking a charming centralized outdoor ice rink and surrounding ski shops, restaurants, boutiques, and coffee shops. The Lodge caters to family gatherings both large and small, but also caters to business gatherings - boasting more than 3,000 square feet of conference space, with some meeting rooms even having ski-in/ski-out access! Just a half-mile away lies Park City's Historic Main Street with even more shops, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife. Our on-demand shuttle is standing by to provide any additional service you may require during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at the Mountain Village by ASRL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village Hotel Park City
- Lodge Mountain Village
- The Lodge At The Mountain Village By ASRL Park City, Utah