Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center
US$217
US$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$200
Silver King Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$194
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$124
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$324
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$183
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$185
  • Pool
Park City Marriott(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$182
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmain streetgreat locationhot tubfull kitchengreat place to stayliving spacerestaurants and shopsbedroom condodeer valleyski tripunderground parkingtmiskiingunitsgranitepclift
Reviewed 21 December 2007

I stayed in this hotel from Dec 15-17, 2007. Located at the top of Main Street in Park City, it was close to popular establishments like the Eating Establishment, Wasatch Brew Pub, No Name Saloon and other spots.

The first night I was placed in a fantastic looking studio (their base room - $175). Well decorated and furnished, above average space, seemed like a great choice. Well, except there was nothing to click the shower on and the worst thing - construction going on right upstairs from me! I walked upstairs, knocked and asked the man to stop working. He did - until 9 am the next morning (Sunday morning, when you'd like to sleep in).

I informed hotel mgmt and they moved me. The problem is, they KNEW the construction was there, yet still placed me there. Unbelievable! Thankfully, I was moved and actually upgraded to a one bedroom, with full living room, dining room and kitchen, with a view of Main Street.

I was thankful and to be honest, it was much to space for me. I should not have been placed in a room when there was construction going on right upstairs from me. Also, in the second room the heater was placed right above the head board so you'll wake up in the morning with a very dry throat (most likely).

Simply unacceptable. Would have been 3.5-4 stars without the negative experience.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled solo
2  Thank Wasatch08
Reviewed 2 September 2007

Disregard the negative reviews. Anyone who would say something bad about the TMI is crazy. It's very affordable in comparison to the other options and it has hands down the best location in Park City. You can't beat being right on historic Main Street with FREE parking. I only have one bad thing to say about this hotel, and that is that the beds are horrible. They sag and the hotel should really consider replacing them. Otherwise, the rooms are very clean. But that said, I'm still planning on staying at this hotel the next time I come back. It's all about the location. I loved being able to walk down historic main street and run back to our hotel room throughout the day. Parking on Main Street is a big hassle and I felt priveledged to be staying right on the main strip. Usually there is a very big price tag associated with that sort of convenience, but that's not the case here. The front desk wasn't always staffed, which I can see annoying some people, but if you use the phone, they come immediatetly, and when they come they are VERY NICE. They are layed back, nice people, who love Park City.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bumbles22
Reviewed 20 August 2007

We wanted to stay in a nice lodge-type hotel that wasn't a chain. This was difficult to find in Park City but we were happy with TMI. I was hesitant at first b/c they were doing a lot of renovations and I was afraid we would end up with a room that had not been updated, but I think communicating with the staff prior to our arrival was helpful. There were no elevators so it was kind of difficult to haul our luggage around, and there was a wierd smell in the hallway, but the room was nice, cleaned daily, and we really enjoyed the therapy pool after a long day of skiing. One thing that caught me off guard was the distance to the free shuttle, especially when you are carrying your skis. This was an uphill climb of about 3 blocks at the end of the day. That was my only real complaint though.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShanTreks
Reviewed 22 July 2007

The TMI is located on a very nice main street in Park City. I really loved the area, although we were there on a Sunday night when a lot of the shops were closed. Upon checking into our room, we turned on the AC, only to find it didn't work. When we called the front desk, the girl came up and tried to fix it. She then said that it had been having some problems and was going to be fixed the following day (after we had already left). We asked for another room and she told us none were available. Her suggestion was to turn on the large fan.
We left the fan on and went out for the night. When we came back, the room literally felt like a sauna. The thermometer in the room read 80 degrees. It was cooler outside. So again, we called the front desk. The girl said we would have to put the fan on the patio and have it blow the hot air out. This meant sleeping with the patio door open to bugs and noise from the "pool" downstairs. Well, we moved the fan and found that it could not be plugged in because the cord was not long enough. We called AGAIN and finally said that we expected some kind of compensation. As soon as we mentioned $ a vacant room magically appeared and we were moved. There really was no need for this aggravation.

Other things worth noting - all the rooms are decorated differently and owned by different people. We actually had to call the front desk because we could not figure out how to turn the shower on. The girl came up and then had to call someone because she couldn't figure it out either.

Also, as mentioned by other people, the "pool" was ridiculously hot. Not much fun in June.

Overall, the room was very nicely decorated and the kitchen was nice. But I was not really happy with the way everything happened with the air conditioning.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank worlddominator
pcskigirl, Owner/Manager at Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2007

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you had trouble with your air-conditioners. They are new technology and new this year, so we have been working the bugs out. This is also the first year for our "therapy spa" so we have been looking for input as to how hot to keep it in the summer, so your comments are well-received and have been noted.

Reviewed 8 July 2007

As many reviews suggest, we felt like the web site and staff were very misleading about the property. We typically stay at the Marriott Summit Watch but after contacting the property and viewing some nice accommodations on line we decided to give the place a try. We reserved a two bedroom unit. Upon arrival, we checked into our room to find that the two bedroom units do NOT have AC. The unit was also very old and nothing like the pictures on the web site. We consulted with the staff and decided that we could not stay without an air conditioned unit. The staff was very professional however we were still obligated to pay one night from our reservation. Another poor note was the "pool". It was just an oversized hot tub. We have two small children and it was too hot for them to swim. We spoke with other adults that were outside at the pool and they agreed that the children could only bear a few moments and then they'd have to get out and get back in. Anyhow, I would not recommend. We finished our stay back at the Marriott Summit Watch and enjoyed our trip.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family