We stayed here during the Park City soccer tournament/Arts Festival. Great two-bedroom units with a gorgeous kitchen and spacious living room. We spent a lot of time in the room resting between soccer games & it was very comfortable. Nice deck for reading and relaxing. We loved having two big bathrooms for our teenagers. Our soccer player soothed her sore muscles in the hot tub in the cute courtyard. Movies are available to rent in the lobby. Loved having the Arts Festival right outside the front door!
Too many dining options to choose from on Main Street! Plus there's all that window-shopping to do even when it's not Art Festival weekend. We'll definitely stay here for the next tournament. Super friendly staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We make sure you have the essentials, but we leave the frills and funny hats to the "other guys". Consider us a comfy base camp for the Park City adventure that awaits. Situated in Historic Park City, there's charm, variety and surprises in abundance. For a three-star hotel, with four-star rooms in a five-star location, look no further. Your own unique vacation experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel Park City
- Treasure Mountain Hotel
- Treasure Mountain Park City
- Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel And Conference Center Park City, Utah