We recently spent 6 days at the Black Bear Lodge Condos during the Presidents' holiday week and had a terrific time. First off, the nightly price for the spacious condo in the Deer Valley Silver Lake mid-mountain resort area were extremely reasonable comparing to other resorts/hotel in the same area. Our condo is a two bedroom condo with a very spacious living room with a pull out sofa bed that we did not used. There were plenty of room for my family of four. The kitchen is very convenient as well and is stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glasses, utensils and other useful kitchen items. On occasions, we find it more economical and stress free to eat in. The resort has a shuttle van that will take you anywhere in the surrounding Park City areas as long as you let them know about 30 minutes in advance. On busy days, like the holiday weekends, its best to reserve it further in advance. Everyone we came in contact with were friendly and accommodating. There is a small heated outdoor pool and hot tub which we did not used. Our condo also has a personal hot tub out on the balcony. The two bedrooms are spacious with two queen beds. There are two full bath also. The location of the lodge cannot be beat. Centrally located within walking distance to the lifts and ski rental shops nearby. There are also several top rated restaurants nearby within walking distance. I have two children in ski school which starts their lesson in the snow park area. To get there in the morning you can take the shuttle down, ski down, or take the chair lift down. There is no restaurant at the lodge so you need to make arrangement to eat out or cook and eat in. The shuttle van took us to a local market nearby for our food supply, to dinner and back, and for a night out strolling along Main Street in Park City. We only had one complaints which is noise level especially if you have a large family staying above. We can head loud walking noises from the people above but thank goodness they retired to bed early like we do and didn't keep us up all night. Overall, we had a terrific time here at the Black Bear Lodge and Condo for their value, location, price, service and convenience. We will certainly come here again should our skiing vacation planning in the future brings us back to this lovely ski resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its log exterior reminiscent of the grand old lodges of the American West, Black Bear Lodge is a favorite destination in Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. Located just across the street from the slopes, each unit features a fully equipped kitchen, living room with river rock gas fireplace, wireless internet access and private bathroom per bedroom. Many units also boast a private hot tub on the deck. Additional amenities include pool, common area hot tub, fitness room, business center, on-site front desk, daily housekeeping and local shuttle. Experience Wyndham Vacation Rental's outstanding customer service for yourself - from the time you make your reservation, to your arrival at the front desk, through your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Lodge Condos Hotel Park City
- Black Bear Hotel Condos
- Black Bear Lodge Park City, Utah