The Snow Flower condos are really well situated, just a short walk from the Park City Mountain Resort base centre. I would describe them as comfortable. Agree with a previous reviewer that they look old and worn. But all we really did was sleep there and it was fine for that. We were in building 4 which is probably the least convenient. Building 1 appears to be most convenient with the locker room just a few steps from the slopes.
Heating units were really noisy and the batteries to the TV remote were held in place by tape! One of the toilets didn't work on arrival but was quickly fixed. Hot tub is great. Staff really friendly. Short walk to a free bus shuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Snow Flower Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominiums Park City, Utah