Stayed on the first floor of building two and it was so perfect for skiing. Just about a 20 foot walk and you could put your skis on. Then about 30 more yards to the lift line.
Stayed in unit 48 and it was very cozy. Beds were comfortable and furnishings perfect for a little winter condo.
One night we did hear quite a bit of snow grooming. But it is worth the noise to have such a great location.
Office staff was very friendly checking us in and out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SKI IN/SKI OUT condominiums nestled against the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort. The Snow Flower complex is centrally located within the town of Park City with easy access to shopping, dining and recreational activities. Choose from over 100 accommodation options ranging from premium to economy; studios to 6 bedrooms with something to fit everyone’s needs. Amenities include outdoor relaxing pools, complementary high-speed Internet access, fitness room, conference rooms, ski lockers, laundry facilities, underground parking and a 24 hour on-site office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Snow Flower Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow Flower Condominums Hotel Park City
- Snow Flower Condominiums Park City, Utah