“Nachos after mountain biking!”
Review of Sammy's Bistro

Sammy's Bistro
Ranked #37 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Sammy's serves unique gourmet bistro food in a fun, casual setting. The employees are have remained constant and you will always see a familiar face. Sammy's was featured on Diner's, Drive Ins, and Dives with Guy Fieri. Guy loved the Savory Chicken Bowl and the Chivito Club Sandwich, both found only at Sammy's Bistro. A full bar and strong drinks make Sammy's a rarity in Utah! The menu has something for everyone at a price point that won't hurt.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Besides a beer, it is also a wonderful day when you can enjoy delicious chicken nachos after a mountain bike ride. Great recommendation from the local biking place....thank you....

2  Thank Mary B

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went there because of our desire to eat in a place that Guy visited. Crowded at lunch and food was served in quantity. Food was just OK

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We saw Sammy's featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives right before we vacationed in Park City and made it our goal to eat here, and boy were we glad we did! The staff here are very friendly and the vibe is definitely laid back with patrons who seemed to be primarily locals who know where to eat. My husband and son were in love with their Teriyaki Salmon and Mahi Mahi Sandwichs..we were pouring the teriyaki sauce on everything we could..it was that good! My BLT burger was juicy and cooked perfectly and my daughter loved her Savory Chicken Bowl which they customized to her need for a less spicy dish. The dish that got inhaled the fastest was my teenaged son's Chivito Club sandwich with was a creative combination of pork tenderloin, bacon, a fried egg and creamy cilantro sauce. I'm not sure where Sammy comes up with his culinary combinations but believe me, they work! If we ever get back to Park City this will be our first stop on the way into town.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

First visit:

Diabolical service! The mains came before the starter, and the 'decaffeinated' coffees after we had finished the meal. Food was average. Plus side, we were given the meal on the house.

Second visit, 3 days later:

We ordered decaffeinated coffee again....to be told they didn't serve it and hadn't for over a year. Eventually the waiter came with a sachet of decaffeinated coffee to actually prove he was wrong and that they had served it to us 3 days before.............but then didn't bother to make us any!!!!!! The main was ready before we had finished the starter, and my wife's plate was whisked away almost before she had finished. Food was average, but not hot enough, but the asparagus was inedible.

I'm always prepared to give a place a second chance, but this place let us down both times.

1  Thank Holidaymaker9999999
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We had food delivered from here. It was OK. I got the Steak Frites, and I just don't think it delivered all that well. The fries were soggy, and I only got 4 pieces of asparagus. However, the steak was HUGE and had a good flavor...enough for two meals. Probably the food is better if you go to the location in person.