“Food was exceptional, service so so ...”
Review of Bistro Kosher Deli

Bistro Kosher Deli
Ranked #205 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Food was exceptional, service so so ...”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I think there was some special religious thing there tonight... We arrived at 830p or after , party of three and waited 10 min to be acknowledged. Never received my salad, but pasta was delicious! I think many people complained and though I was tempted to say they were in the right, they were also overbearing and it made me uncomfortable. I would definitely go back, but hopefully without the special night problems...

• Visited March 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Simply horrible”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Very slow service, the pastrami was shoe leather. We watched others in the restaurant and everyone was complaining

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rossofsc
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Dinning Experience!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I was unsure of the choice to eat here, but I'm glad we did. Don't let the kosher food scare you away. They have the best food in the Canyon by far. Do not miss this place.Try the lamb shank. A real treat.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank David W
Crofton, Maryland, United States
“never again”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

It is a rip off. Better go and eat a frozen pizza. Poor selection, bad food, very pricey. I will be surprised if they stay open next year.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank BernaRdmn
TORONTO
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and I just returned from a ski trip in Park City, Utah. We dined at Bistro and were so impressed with the food and service that we returned twice more. The ambiance is nice, the staff friendly and attentive. The chef prepared some of the most delicious dishes we have ever tasted. We have travelled all over North America, Europe and the Middle East and can say without hesitation that this restaurant was right up there with some of the high end restaurants we have visited. We would not hesitate recommending this restaurant to all of our friends and family.

To the Chef, we thank you for the delightful, tasty and memorable experience. Keep up the great work!

• Visited February 2014