My boyfriend and I stayed at Goldener Hirsch Inn a week ago. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time. The hotel staff was amazing, we called at 2 am to the front desk and asked if it was possible to turn on the fire in our room and they did it with no problem. The room was very comfortable with a lot of space. The beds are incredibly soft; you can stay there all day. The hotel has a hot tub on the fourth floor which is perfect if you want to relax after a long day skiing.
The restaurant, in my opinion, is one of the best in Park City. They have breakfast, lunch, dinner, and après ski menu. Service was really good at the bar and in the dining room. The manager stopped at our table a couple times to see if everything was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah