“Best Place except for Fact, there was NO SNOW when there!”

Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Dallas, Texas
“Best Place except for Fact, there was NO SNOW when there!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was offered this as enticement to consider a Timeshare purchase there and enjoyed my time there enormously,,but for the fact there was NO SNOW , abeit was in early November 2009 , which was sorta a gamble but felt it
would come then, but none the less ,,had a great time and enjoyed the
facility greatly!

Room Tip: I was given the top 4 bedroom Chateau there and was unbelievable in amenities.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
We are honored you chose to stay with us at Westgate Park City Resort and Spa. We are always delighted to hear when guests have a fantastic time with us. Our location offers an abundance of activities no matter what time of the year you stay. We hope that you have a chance to visit with us again!

Victor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Wray, Colorado
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for 5 nights during the off-season in May of 2014. It was a wonderful resort and we really don't have any complaints. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to visit this resort again. Drafts wasn't open on Tuesday and Wednesday but we had a great time going into town and finding other places to eat.

Room Tip: The 2-bedroom Signature Suite was AWESOME!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for posting such great review of our resort. We are thrilled to learn your time with us was splendid. As you experienced our location is close to all of the great dining experiences that Park City has to offer. It has been our pleasure to have you as a guest. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Tooele, Utah
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We only stayed one night but it was amazing! The resort is so nice and the staff so friendly. There are so many amenities we didn't have time to enjoy them all so we're going to go back again. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the kitchen is actually fully stocked with utensils. Our kids had so much fun in the pool and the game room.

Room Tip: While it was convenient to be close to the pool it did stay loud till the pool closed so we could he...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
We are very happy to hear you had an awesome experience with us! Our resort offers so many amenities from our outdoor pools, full kitchens and a game room. The next time you’re in town we would love to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We spent the week there and were completely comfortable the whole time. It felt like it was our personal apartment with the benefits of having cleaning service every day! Staff was wonderful and friendly. Very clean. Quiet. Location was great. We were able to have my brother come up and visit without any problem. Staff was very friendly to him as well. I would totally stay there again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: We had the one bed luxury room and it worked perfect for us with having family coming in to visit. R...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. It gives us great pleasure to hear that the time you spent with us was wonderful. As you mentioned, our resort offers so many amenities from our spacious villas to our outdoor pools. We are delighted that our staff made your stay with us memorable. We look forward to hosting your next vacation again soon.

Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We completely enjoyed Park City, the hotel staff made our stay very comfortable and we were well cared for! No high pressure sales!!! We spent the week with our family and spent a great deal of our time in the pool!

Room Tip: We had a luxury suite, came with a washer and dryer which was helpful when you are staying for a wee...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are always thrilled when we hear guests have a wonderful time with us. Our friendly staff is there to assist and enhance your stay with us. It’s great to hear that you and your family enjoyed our many amenities such as our outdoor pools. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Megan at front desk warmly welcomed me. Had a relaxing foot massage by Sydney. Wish I had done a full hour. The best ever! Dawn gave me a facial. The arms, hands shoulders and face got totally pampered and relaxed more than ever! What a great day of relaxation. Thanks gals.

Judy D

Room Tip: Ask for something away from family pool/tennis courts. Can get noisy.
1 Thank Judy D
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 23 June 2015
Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to know you enjoyed your time with us. Please come back to stay with us again!

Best regards,
Annie
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fellow travelers
I went down for a week. The service this year was better than the last 12 years. The staff was so attentive . They were so respectful more than any other place I have stay at this year. I'm now handicap,which I don't like to say, but I got to say the staff was super helpful. Got to say the place is almost to being a 5 star hotel. They probably be their by the end of the summer They have totally remodel the units with new appliances and furniture. Carmen at the pool gave great service with a smile and manners. I can't open up a can of soda She not only open it, but pour it for me. CELE was the doorman was not only helpful and very conscience with my oxygen tank.He check on me during the week to make sure I was doing o.k. and wanting to help me because of my walking problems. CLAY, the manager went out of his way to help me all week long and gave me ideas to help me get along better in my handicap life. .BRET FIELDS is a salesperson went out of his way to further my stay to be perfect. The wine and cheese party complimentary on Thursday was outstanding with top quality cheese and wine. had a great musician for entertainment. I swam for 2 hours a day with doing exercises in the water. It's hard for me to exercise, but it was so much easier in the pool. Also, enjoyed the hot tub was wonderful. They have made it easier to get to the market to buy groceries. The market place had fantastic food and wine at very reasonable prices, which I was surprise to me usually places like this take advantage. All in all I can't wait to come back to Westgate at the Canyons. My vacation this year was top notch and a big Thank You to all of the staff. I not only came back rested,relaxed, but felt like I had a family Thank you MARIMAE DUNHOUR

Room Tip: Travelers ask for what you want and be nice to them
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Mary E
We are beyond thrilled when our guests have a fantastic experience with us! We are always excited to hear when guests have a wonderful time during their stay. As you experienced, we offer beautiful villas and so many unique amenities for everyone to enjoy. Our staff is there to provide all of our guests with service that exceeds their expectations. We are pleased to hear all of our staff was there to enhance your stay with us and will pass along your kind words. Thanks for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you real soon.