“Great View!”

Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here a few weeks ago and absolutely loved my room! The scenery around the resort is beautiful , you are surrounded by mountains and trees. The resorts had great amenities such as multiple pools, a gym, and a market place. The rooms had mini kitchens that came equipped with a stove as well as a dishwasher , all which came in handy.The staff at Westgate were very helpful, friendly, and professional. Jamie Zellermayer in group sales made booking the room easy and hassle free. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I visit Park City.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you very much for evaluating our resort. We are beyond thrilled when our guests have a fantastic experience with us. There is no better way to spend your vacation than near the breathtaking view of the Great Smoky Mountains. For those who are looking for amenities and accommodations for the entire family there are plenty of things to choose from as well. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you back here again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our company held one of our executive retreats at this resort, catering to executives from many technology companies we work with. Though the meeting space worked well for us, we did have some mishaps with checking our guests in on time. The rooms were beautiful, however, and the complimentary valet is great. Melesa helped us through our experience and was available to tour whenever we needed. Unfortunately she wasn't able to be there on the days of our event due to a family emergency, so it was a little tough working with other representatives who weren't familiar with our event. Overall, good experience and we'd recommend staying there. Edge is delicious, but not the best option for an open dinner space due to the private setting of the restaurant. Still, great food and our guests had an amazing time and raved about the Serenity Spa!

Room Tip: We liked the Contemporary Suites
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We were happy to be part of your company’s retreat. We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your group check-in. We have taken note of the issues and will address them with our staff. We are delighted that you enjoyed the time with us and took advantage of our resort amenities and dining options. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you’re in the Park City area.

Ray

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in their off season and it was amazing! The service was fantastic. Clay at the front was so helpful with setting up shuttles to and from the airport, and recommending the best parts of town that were so much fun and weren't full of tourists. The rooms were spotless and the cleaning staff was there immediately when we made fools of ourselves and made a mess by mistake. They were terrific, and so sweet! And those giant beds. So comfortable! Their bar, Drafts was delicious. They have a fire pit on their patio and some of the best burgers and beer in the town. We especially loved the shuttle service! We didn't rent a car so we really relied on them and they were by far the best part of the resort (ask for Sean!). Whenever we wanted to go somewhere we just called down and set up a time, even with last minute decisions, and then when we were ready to be picked up we just called again and they were there in less than 10 minutes! It was a really great experience and we are probably going to stay there every time we go back.

Room Tip: Even the studios are large and plenty of room for two. You can't really go wrong.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany317
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for calling us a five star resort! Owner and guest satisfaction is our top priority and we always look to meet and exceed your expectations. As you found, our team members are always happy to be of assistance with any questions you may have. We love knowing what amenities and accommodations are the top favorites. We would suggest coming back to our location so that we can provide you with another amazing time!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Prior to arriving Jamie Genest fasilitated our reservation. She called us multiple times to make sure that our requests had been addressed and we would be set upon our arrival. We were not disappointed. Driving on to the property was breathtaking and everything Jamie said it would be. I would recomend
this property and looking forward to our next visit. The shuttle service into Park City was great as well as to the airport.

Room Tip: Think of what view you would like to see late afternoon while enjoying the end of a great day.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Welcome to Westgate Park City Resort and Spa. We are so excited to learn that this was your first vacation with us. It's gratifying to read that our unit and shuttle services were of value to you. Going above and beyond for our guests is what we strive to accomplish. The next time you’re in town; we would love to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Wow, this place is amazing! My family and I had a wonderful experience. I can't wait to go back in the winter and experience the town again. The rooms were gorgeous with every amenity that you could think of. Jamie Z, in group sales really helped the booking process and made getting the rooms so easy. I was very grateful about that. Having a group go in and book rooms near each other is tough, but Jamie really helped make it the easiest it could be. I would recommend anyone to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We value and appreciate your comments. It’s so nice that Jamie was able to walk through and book the group reservation for you. We are happy to hear you had an amazing time, and that our friendly professional staff had an opportunity to enhance your overall stay experience. It's our pleasure to have you visit and we look forward to your return in the winter.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I arrived at the Westgate for a conference this past week. I arrived at 1pm and while I expected I might not be able to check in right away, the front desk informed me that there was a problem with my room and they didn't have any others available. The normal check-in time came and went and I was still without a room 4 hours later. My colleagues weren't there yet and while the Westgate kept my roller bag, I was still carrying around a laptop, a tote bag, my coat, plus the conference swag while trying to attend the pre-conference festivities. I went back to the desk frustrated and tired. That's when Sean (guest services) overheard the situation and helped me out by giving me a credit to use in one of the restaurants while I waited. Justin from the front desk was also helpful in getting my bag back and straightening out the situation with my room key. Although there wasn't anything they could do to get the room ready any faster, they both tried to take care of me in the meantime.

In addition, I wanted to say thanks to Raheem from housekeeping! I was trying to find my way to the front desk from Drafts after getting a call that the room was finally ready. I was lost and still carrying a bunch of stuff. Raheem rescued me. He carried two of my bags and walked me to where my room was while he went and grabbed keys for me. Raheem, I know you had a lot going on that day with all the guests in town for the conference, but I really appreciated that you took the time to help me out.
Thank you to the three of you for helping to make this trip better after a rocky start!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Westgate Park City Resort and Spa. Our staff members Sean and Raheem definitely know what it takes to provide superior customer service. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced during check in and really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will work diligently with our resort staff to ensure a smoother check in process. It is our wish to have the opportunity again to serve you!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was heading to the Canyons for a conference and needed to choose between the several different resorts. I had some issues and the great people at the Westgate Group Sales office - Lani Lively in particular, really bent over backwards to try and accommodate me. This was my deciding factor to book with them. I was not disappointed. I would highly recommend staying with them and working with Lani if you are looking for a place for your conference.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking a moment to review our great resort. It’s gratifying to read that our staff member Lani was able to surpass your expectations and assist with the issues you encountered. We appreciate you for choosing us for your stay and hope you provide us with the pleasure again in the future!