“Excellent EngineeringTeam”

Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The dishwasher in our room was not draining correctly, and we called Engineering. Bobby Perkins and Paul Beherns came quickly and spent quite a bit of time working on the problem. They were extremely thorough and continued to work until the dishwasher was functioning perfectly. They did a great job. While they were there, they also took care of a few other maintenance issues in our unit. We were grateful for their prompt response and their professionalism.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travel4mom
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to make it yet another memorable vacation experience! Customer service is very important to us, and we’re very pleased our staff met your standards. We look forward to seeing you in the future

There are newer reviews for Westgate Park City Resort & Spa

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during a soccer tournament.The room was amazing,very comfortable and quiet.The adult serenity pool was awesome.There were a lot of kids around the regular pools so we only went there once.The place is a maze at first but easy to figure out,plus the staff is always around to point you the right direction.Be warned if you have a low car like a corvette do not go into the parking garage you will high center. There is a lot above the resort you can park at!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

We are beyond thrilled when our guests have a fantastic experience with us. We’re very happy to hear that your experience at the serenity pool was awesome. We strive to ensure our guests feel a sense of delight in everything we do. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Room was so small (Fold out couch/bed and king size bed) that when the couch was folded out into a bed, there was NO room for any luggage and barely a walk way. I suspect that we were in the "bonus" room of a timeshare suite (as it had the letter "B" after our room number) and that is why it was so small. Disappointed because this was not detailed as such in the listing for the room description at booking. The layout of the hotel is very poor. To get the "Elk Lodge" tower of rooms, we had to got up to a certain floor of the "Bear Lodge" from the lobby, then walk down a hallway and take that elevator. There was NO easy way to get around this place, which is hard with a 2 year old. Upon check in, I was given an information card, with an incorrect reservation number (prevented me from getting onto wireless) and when I alerted staff of this it was "no big deal." Good thing I am honest, I could have charged to another room at the resort with this information. Lastly, when I wanted to extend my stay by one night front desk told me they didn't do that. I had to call front desk from my room and ask to be transferred to "Reservations." Reservations then told me to call the front desk....I finally got help when I complained that I was being shuffled from one person to another. At this point, I decided that it wasn't worth it and actually cut my trip short. Walls were paper thin. I could hear my neighbors toilet flush every time and "living room" area was hot the entire night as air conditioner only blew air into bedroom area. Very disappointed in this hotel and will never stay here again or recommend to anyone with small kids that doesn't want to have to walk 100's of halls and stairs just to get to the lobby.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Allicia2014

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the series of shortfalls you encountered while you were here. I can assure you that your review will be shared with the appropriate department manager and all concerns will be addressed immediately. We appreciate your comments and look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I'll write my whole review in a few days when we leave, but I'd like to recognize Carmen Moreno as an employee that goes above and beyond. She works in the Activities area . When she is not organizing activities for children, she is walking the pool and cabana area with a tray of ice water, checking to make sure everyone is taken care of. Smiling, personable, and helpful, a real asset to this resort.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your time to write us such positive feedback. We have shared your kind words to our team. As a Resort we pride ourselves on Customer Service as well as great accommodations and it is good to hear that this was recognized. We strive every day to exceed our guests' expectations. I am so happy that we were able to accomplish this goal for you.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The evening of July 31st I plugged up the kitchen sink pipe and had to call Engineering. The young man came immediately and had to dismantle the pipe under the sink. In no time he was finished and had cleaned up thoroughly. Also, earlier in the day the TV in my son-in-law's room had to be replaced. Again, the replacement was made immediately with no bother to us. The young man who helped with the TV there and also reprogrammed the one in my room so the remote would work was named Bronson. Thank you to the engineering group.
Carol Pratt, Westgate rm. 4502A

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for reviewing our Resort. I'm ecstatic that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is dedicated to guest satisfaction, as was evident during your stay. We pride ourselves in creating a comfortable and welcome atmosphere to accommodate all of our guests when they stay with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Our two bedroom suite was awesome, and the staff was great to work with. We were treated with respect and the Guest Services staff assisted us with our special requests.... Great Place to Stay. We were allowed to park our Antique British Cars in the Valet parking for the two days we were on site, great help with this issue.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Jamie Genest was great to work with at the Westgate. The Rooms were excellent, the Draft bar on site had excellent burgers, and the pool was friendly and large. I would highly recommend staying at the Westgate especially if you have little kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for your review! We couldn't be happier to hear about how much you loved your room. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed Drafts and their wonderful burgers. We are pleased that you enjoyed our lovely swimming pools. We hope your incredible experience will keep you coming back to Westgate!