“I miss the robes”

Serenity Spa by Westgate
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge, relax and rejuvenate with a visit to our Serenity Spa by Westgate. An award-winning and full-service mountain retreat day spa, Serenity Spa offers a range of Park City spa services and products for everyone. With 30,000 square feet, complete with 14 treatment rooms, a tranquil spa with waterfall and magnificent amenities, your vacation becomes complete once you immerse yourself in this calming setting. Serenity Spa has captured the prestigious Best of State Award in 2013, 2014 and 2015 for "Best Destination Spa." At Serenity Spa, our treatments have been designed to instill deep, soulful relaxation and each service is completely customized to each guest. Whether you are an athlete looking for recovery, a couple on a special getaway or just simply want to treat yourself, we can create the experience for you.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Westgate for our honeymoon this past April. We booked a couples massage, but were nervous because we are both a bit ticklish. The massage ended up being a wonderful experience. We were there during the off season so it felt like we had the whole spa to ourselves to enjoy the relaxing music and fruit-infused water. The massage was very relaxing and the oils felt nice. This was both of our first "full body" massages but they were very discreet and relaxing. We agree the thing we miss most are the robes. Super plush and the same ones from our hotel room. We should've bought them while we had the chance, but hoping we can find the same brand online or a similar style! Definitely want them for our Christmas gifts.

WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We always love to hear when our guests have had a spectacular experience at our spa and it is great to see that your visit was relaxing and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

All reviews
in 47 reviews
"amenities"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Everything was great about this place! Kaitlin was the best and really great at her job! I felt 10 times better when I left. The spa was the best part of our stay in the Westgate Resort! Incredible experience, would recommend this place to anyone in the Park City Area or traveling by!

We appreciate your feedback. It thrills us to hear that you had a wonderful and relaxing time visiting our spa. We certainly take pride in providing our guests with an exceptional experience and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

What an incredible experience, the ambiance, the people everything was wonderful. Ours specialist Dawn and Kaitlin were amazing.

Thank you so much for your review. It delights us to know that you were able to enjoy a relaxing visit about the services you have received from our spa. It was a pleasure having you, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We were in Park City Utah the last week of September. Had a gloomy, rainy day, perfect Spa Day! I saw an ad for the Serenity Spa with a off season special, so decided to give it a try. From the phone call to book to my exit it was an exceptional experience. The facility was the best, locker room, sauna, steam room, showers, products to use, whirlpool with water fall. Cold water available at every turn. Cold compress wash clothes. OM gosh, I know that I will never find a Spa like this one again. Kaitlin Elliott gave me my leg and foot treatment and Boulders off Your Shoulders massage. she was truly amazing. I have been to many spas! You will not be disappointed! Wonderful!

1  Thank dottie t

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

It was my first time going to an actual high-end spa. Even though I am young, I was treated no different than an owner. I had gotten the Aromatherapy Massage and a facial. My masseuse was Annie and she had me so relaxed. At times I even dosed off and that is hard for me to do when someone is in my personal space. The atmosphere was very rustic and homey which I loved! Cara did my facial and was very good in asking questions about my skin and comfort level. Both ladies did an amazing job and I would go back in a heart beat! Great job to all the ladies at the spa!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit to our spa. It's great to hear you had such a wonderful time and felt the relaxation that you were truly looking for and our outstanding service as well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.