“Couples Reconnect Spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serenity Spa by Westgate

Serenity Spa by Westgate
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge, relax and rejuvenate with a visit to our Serenity Spa by Westgate. An award-winning and full-service mountain retreat day spa, Serenity Spa offers a range of Park City spa services and products for everyone. With 30,000 square feet, complete with 14 treatment rooms, a tranquil spa with waterfall and magnificent amenities, your vacation becomes complete once you immerse yourself in this calming setting. Serenity Spa has captured the prestigious Best of State Award in 2013, 2014 and 2015 for "Best Destination Spa." At Serenity Spa, our treatments have been designed to instill deep, soulful relaxation and each service is completely customized to each guest. Whether you are an athlete looking for recovery, a couple on a special getaway or just simply want to treat yourself, we can create the experience for you.
Delmar, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Couples Reconnect Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the Couples Reconnect spa treatment, it was wonderful and very decadent. Our therapists were Jacey and Alisa, we are happy to recommend them. Everything was perfect.

Visited February 2014
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this review, 2 February 2016
Thank you for visiting Serenity Spa. We are pleased to find that you enjoyed your time at our spa and that you experienced the relaxation that you were looking for. We hope you are able to revisit us to see what new and exciting changes we have made.

Luna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, California
“Ask for Alisa!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The spa at the Westgate was nothing to write home about, but I had the most AMAZING massage from Alisa. She is a true healer and really was able to work through my tight muscles. I wish I lived closer so that I could visit her more often!

Visited February 2014
It is so great to receive such a detailed and complimentary review such as this! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful visit to Serenity Spa.

Carlsbad, California
“Best Spa Massage Ever - ask for Courtney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

We just returned from a vacation at Westgate and I took a day off from everything to enjoy the Serenity Spa. I have stopped getting massages at most spas because of being disappointed more often than not. I decided to go for it anyway after a few days of skiing and was so happy that I did! Courtney dug deep and worked hard at my trouble spots. She is not for someone who enjoys superficial massages, but for the person that wants real massage therapy. Highly recommend her. Also, if you are looking for a facial Dawn did an amazing job as well!

Visited February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit to our spa. It's great to hear you had such a wonderful time and felt the relaxation that you were truly looking for and our outstanding service as well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Arab, Alabama
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I made the perfect decision to have a Valentine's Weekend Couples Spa treatment at Serenity Spa. Shelley took care of my wife's treatment and Vicki took care of me. Megan checked us in. They were all very professional and made the experience very relaxing and enjoyable. Would definitely recommend Serenity Spa to anyone staying at the Westgate Resort. They were amazing!

East Moriches, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Had several treatments at this lovely day spa. Very clean, staff was accommodating. Had a very nice massage from Lisa, an amazing facial and fabulous vegan pedicure from Megan. The spa is beautifully decorated, very calming, and the services were excellent. I have visited many high end spas, and this one is at the top of my list. I highly recommend and plan to go back when in the area next time. You won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014